Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FLAPS ?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DJsRepS
I see FLAPS used alot in this form. Whats the F mean. F? L-local A-area or auto P-parts S-store or supply?? Pretty lame topic but I just wanted to know.
Brad Roberts
Favorite

B
mightyohm
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Nov 9 2004, 06:00 PM)
Favorite

B

chair.gif

FRIENDLY
redshift
unsure.gif

fu*ki1g

Nathan? like that?

M
Carlitos Way
Boy, do I feel DUMB!!!!

All this time I thought that was an auto parts chain, similar to Kragen/Pep Boys.

Man, where did my blond roots go????

C.
tracks914
headbang.gif I even went looking online for a Flaps catalogue but never found it. lol2.gif I just figured they weren't into Internet sales. headbang.gif
nebreitling
QUOTE(redshift @ Nov 9 2004, 06:11 PM)

fu*ki1g

Nathan? like that?

lmao...
Rhodes71/914
Does anybody look at the FAQ area when they first come here? There is some good info there. This question would have been answered with a quick look at the BBS abreviations (sp) page. biggrin.gif
Root_Werks
QUOTE(cmolina @ Nov 9 2004, 06:37 PM)
Boy, do I feel DUMB!!!!

All this time I thought that was an auto parts chain, similar to Kragen/Pep Boys.

C.

Hehe, you said "roots" hehe. happy11.gif
tdgray
QUOTE(Rhodes71/914 @ Nov 10 2004, 09:59 AM)
Does anybody look at the FAQ area when they first come here? There is some good info there. This question would have been answered with a quick look at the BBS abreviations (sp) page. biggrin.gif

Are you telling us.......MEN.....that we are to read the instructions. blink.gif
mightyohm
I have been on here almost 2 years and I have never looked at it... I think for most people there is effectively ONE forum, and this is it. Who has time to go clicking around into 10 forums and figuring out what the 914 forum is called today? :finger2:
Rhodes71/914
QUOTE(tdgray @ Nov 10 2004, 10:06 AM)

Are you telling us.......MEN.....that we are to read the instructions. dry.gif

Shit, instructions are for when you actually 'eff the thing up and have to start all over again. blink.gif

My father-in-law and I go around and around about instruction. He gets some toy for my son that needs to be put together, I go right to the instructions but he just starts putting things together, it ends up taking longer to get the thing put together because we end up going in circles.

He is a Harley guy and is always adding some peice of chrome or whatnot, ends up taking it to the Harley shop everytime cause he did'nt read the directions laugh.gif
Joe Bob
Freaking....as in where's the freaking part ya moron....you freakin' work HERE....
Jenny
Does anybody look at the FAQ area when they first come here?

I remember reading those when they were posted on rennlist (thanks, Rusty!). But I haven't been back to the abbreviation guide since then. It's fun to read the context and figure it out. It was almost a year ago that I figured out what the "STFU" smilie meant....

And now that I'm looking for the smilie... it's gone. Seriously? I thought everyone was joking about the -radio edit- shi-- uh.. stuff. rolleyes.gif

Jen
SirAndy
QUOTE(Jenny @ Nov 10 2004, 11:34 AM)
And now that I'm looking for the smilie... it's gone. Seriously? I thought everyone was joking about the -radio edit- shi-- uh.. stuff. rolleyes.gif

you mean this one?

stfu.gif

it's not gone, you're just not looking hard enough!
rolleyes.gif Andy
Jenny
stfu.gif!! Why was it demoted off the box on the left? Why do we have two agree.gif s instead??

Jen
SirAndy
QUOTE(Jenny @ Nov 10 2004, 12:26 PM)
stfu.gif!! Why was it demoted off the box on the left? Why do we have two agree.gif s instead??

must be that new admin we got ...

biggrin.gif Andy
Jenny
I always suspected it was Clay. ph34r.gif I just didn't want to be the one to say it.

Jen
mightyohm
Yeah, what's the deal?

When are the admins going to quit f'ing with the bbs?

The "radio edit" etc crap is starting to get reaaaalllly annoying.
phantom914
QUOTE(jkeyzer @ Nov 10 2004, 12:13 PM)
Yeah, what's the deal?

Yeah, what happened to the good old days like when one of the admins made a filter that changed 'Gint' to "gintman,gintmeister,ginterola" or changed Brad to "bradholio" every time somebody posted their name? Now all we get is -radio edit-.

Andrew
Joe Ricard
PLEASE don't let this last glimmer of a real garage fade out into "radio edit Bull shit

And ya got to love my new avatar
redshift
FLAPS are NOT A STEP.

M
Bleyseng
F*cking Lousy Ass Parts Store
:finger2: barf.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(jkeyzer @ Nov 10 2004, 01:13 PM)
Yeah, what's the deal?

dude, those guys do that THEMSELVES in their own posts ...

IT'S A JOKE ...

there is NO bad words filter ...

got it?

confused24.gif Andy
bryanthompson
QUOTE(cmolina @ Nov 9 2004, 08:37 PM)
Boy, do I feel DUMB!!!!

C.

I thought it was some crazy regional type of store too...I even googled for them looking for an online catalog but found nothing. Someone should start a FLAPS store, since they get so much mention anyway biggrin.gif
mightyohm
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Nov 10 2004, 08:20 PM)

dude, those guys do that THEMSELVES in their own posts ...

IT'S A JOKE ...

there is NO bad words filter ...

got it?

confused24.gif Andy

Ok, I was wrong. I thought t had something to do with the vanishing STFU. Nevermind. pray.gif
Jenny
QUOTE(jkeyzer @ Nov 10 2004, 11:18 PM)
Ok, I was wrong. I thought t had something to do with the vanishing STFU. Nevermind. pray.gif

That was my fault. I started the whole stfu.gif -radio edit- thing. I'm sorry. I won't play anymore.. sad2.gif

Jen
GWN7
Mabey that's what the ecom site should be called? FLAPS

cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.