Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Oil Tank Breather Line Routing
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bcheney
I have looked at the Porsche PET diagram and I'm having a tough time identifying the proper routing for the Oil Tank Breather lines. Does it matter which opening is used from the oil tank to the crankcase? Can your route the breather opening from the "oil tank filler neck" to the "crankcase" and the opening from the "top of the OEM oil tank" over to the engine intake rainshield connectors on a carbed car?
bcheney
QUOTE(bcheney @ Jan 5 2013, 01:18 PM) *

I have looked at the Porsche PET diagram and I'm having a tough time identifying the proper routing for the Oil Tank Breather lines. Does it matter which opening is used from the oil tank to the crankcase? Can your route the breather opening from the "oil tank filler neck" to the "crankcase" and the opening from the "top of the OEM oil tank" over to the engine intake rainshield connectors on a carbed car?

I guess I need to look more before I post...I found the answer...Filler neck outlet to Engine Air Cleaner...Tank outlet to Crankase. Not sure how much this difference makes. Chime in if you know.

thanks,
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.