Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Euro Tailight lenses
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
72Signal914
Hey guys, I new to this forum but I'm on a couple others. I posted this on Pelican.

I'm looking for a set of used (relatively good condition) Euro spec tailight lenses, but I don't want to have to pay almost $300 for mew lenses. I have the US ones but I like the amber corners of the Euro ones better. If anyone has some and would want to sell or trade (of course I would pay money for the euros and the person would get my US spec ones but at a less cost). Dunno if anyone would like to or not. Give me some prices if you are willing to sell.

I found a guy on eBay selling 1 lens (all he had) for around $40-$50 (not cracked, a little faded), but I need 2. E-mail me if you have anything and I'll get back to you

gatorlca@adelphia.net
Lawrence
Try Mittlemotor.

Mittlemotor Parts Catalog (English)
Qarl
Mike:

That's the place. I didn't want to say so on the Pelican Parts board.

The site takes some getting used to, but you can find any part.

There part numbers for the lenses are...

0,9815 and 0,9816

$86.21 each.
72Signal914
I'm looking at it now, I just didn't know if it was in DEM or USD.

Thanks
72Signal914
I just looked and it says all the prices are in Euros so it just found the rate and they run about $100 each, I don't know if there is a way to see the used ones at all. I guess thats why they run about $130 here New. I might have to go with used. Oh well.
Qarl
Yeah... I forgot, the Euro exchange rate sucks lately. It used to be about equal.

You so smart!

Karl
72Signal914
I posted this up on Flat-6.net, there are more European guys on that one and hopefully they can find them cheaper than MittelMotor
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.