Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The reassembly begins!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
billh1963
At Scottyb's to start reassemble of the Zambezi Green car. The car looks great and I'm looking forward to getting the car back on the road. Tonight was putting on new seals, sail panels vinyl and miscellaneous. Tomorrow is carpet, backpad, etc. and the return home!

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
tscrihfield
drooley.gif Purdy!

914outlaw
Zambezi Green looks sharp.
jdlmodelt
sweet! It has taken me a while to finish someone else's reassembly job. I'm 4 weeks into it now. and close.
Chris H.
Niiiice paint! Looks like its still wet. Please take that box off the top of the car Bill. biggrin.gif
a914622
My first teener was Zambezi Green in laquer. The more you waxed the better it looked.

Great looking!!
JawjaPorsche
One of my favorite colors! beerchug.gif
Cairo94507
Wow that looks beautiful! Take more pictures for us please.
SUNAB914
Great! I saw it last friday when I stopped by.
S/F
DRPHIL914
good to looks like you've been busy. no wonder I couldn't get ahold of you . when are you leavin? wish we had time to stop by and see it, Bill. Had to keep going, I am going to NYC, stopping in Maryland to look at a top for the boxster. smile.gif

Edited
SUNAB914
Phil, you drunk? What the heck did you say??
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(SUNAB914 @ Jan 9 2013, 08:47 PM) *

Phil, you drunk? What the heck did you say??

lol-2.gif av-943.gif

Was On my phone, voice activation does not always work right .

Have you decided to fix that car or not, Chris.?
DRPHIL914
Tablet - duplicate deleted#$#=_%×^×%$^
tod914
Your car looks great Bill. Bumpers & caps look as good as the paint. Bet you can't wait to get it all assembled.
76-914
She's a Beauty. I love that colour.
billh1963
Almost finished putting it together; however, I had to get back to SC. Scotty will finish it up and I will go back up Saturday. It looks great with the new sail panel vinyl, carpet, seals, and, of course , that new paint!

Maybe Scott will post some more pictures tomorrow?

Also, I would like to add that I have a new appreciation for bodywork guys. Who needs yoga when you reassemble cars all day? I am sore from head to toe! lol-2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.