Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Early DS Window Lift
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
McMark
I need to replace a broken window lift on an early door. Anyone got a mechanism laying around?
porschepartguy
QUOTE(McMark @ Jan 10 2013, 06:52 AM) *

I need to replace a broken window lift on an early door. Anyone got a mechanism laying around?

I have a couple new ones OEM part # 914.542.042.10, I can have my partner take a pic, he will be at storage facility today.

$200 + shipping, Im in So Cal

Best,

John
McMark
Thanks but no way. wavey.gif
porsha916
passenger or drivers side or will they interchange? smile.gif Someone closer should have one!
Take Care
Bill
boxstr
Which side do you need.? I have several in excellent condition. Two are stil in the Porsche plastic.
Craig at CAMP
ConeDodger
QUOTE(porschepartguy @ Jan 10 2013, 09:13 AM) *

QUOTE(McMark @ Jan 10 2013, 06:52 AM) *

I have a couple new ones OEM part # 914.542.042.10, I can have my partner take a pic, he will be at storage facility today.

$200 + shipping, Im in So Cal

Best,

John

blink.gif Holy shit! Is it made out of gold?
70-914nut
I told you they were not cheap.
porschepartguy
QUOTE(70-914nut @ Jan 11 2013, 09:22 AM) *

I told you they were not cheap.

I have sold 6 of these NOS, OEM for $200 each. I dont have any used ones. Pelican wants $250. Best bet for a good used one is swap meet or dismantler, but even with the dismantlers you have to find a trashed door with a straight window lift, because good used doors are usually gone as is the lift mech inside of them.

Plus not even sure if the make an after market lift.
McMark
Still looking. biggrin.gif

PM sent to Craig and Bill.

A NOS unit may be worth $200. I'm looking for used, and they are NOT worth $100+.
boxstr
Sent you a pm. I have one at CAMP
Craig at CAMP
jhora
I have a good used one like in your pictures...was keeping it as a spare...but now selling off all the spare parts
porsha916
Click to view attachmentpicture
jhora
here is the one I have...
Bill looks like we have a matched set smile.gif
Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.