Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NPC/ mechanic sought in Coral Springs FL area
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914itis
I am looking for a good reasonable mechanic in the ft lauderdale / Coral Springs / boc a raton area.

My niece is out there and she has a 94 Toyota camery with a broken timing belts. I have confirmed that the valves are not bent. She took it to a shop and they want $ 1200 . I just did the same job in NY on my rav4 daily driver , same engine for 325 included seals, water pump and pulley.

Any referral will be appreciated.

ThePaintedMan
QUOTE(914itis @ Jan 10 2013, 12:15 PM) *

I am looking for a good reasonable mechanic in the ft lauderdale / Coral Springs / boc a raton area.

My niece is out there and she has a 94 Toyota camery with a broken timing belts. I have confirmed that the valves are not bent. She took it to a shop and they want $ 1200 . I just did the same job in NY on my rav4 daily driver , same engine for 325 included seals, water pump and pulley.

Any referral will be appreciated.

Hey Paul,
Might want to contact Bill (WLD419). He's in the Miami area and a purty good damn mechanic himself. Unfortunately the shops down there are like that - Boca/Coral Springs, etc areas cater to a fairly wealthy crowd, so I wouldn't be surprised if even a "cheap" shop is going to cost more than it would up your way.

-George
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.