Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 914 Muffler Hanger 2.0 SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
76911s
I believe this to be a hanger for a 2.0. It looks like it was cleaned and painted. It has a little texture to it but no signs of rust. Only bent a little on the ends at the hooks.
$20 shipped to lower 48

Feel free to make offer if my prices seem high.
Any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Thanks.
Mark.
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
euro911
I'm interested

PM sent
76911s
Hanger still available.
Mark.
euro911
Sorry Mark, gonna pass on this one
76911s
Still available..
Thanks..
76911s
Price drop to $15 shipped..
Thanks
Mark..
JeffBowlsby
Problem is its defective. Those two upper missing tabs at the ends are important to attach the muffler.
76911s
QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Feb 6 2013, 03:09 PM) *

Problem is its defective. Those two upper missing tabs at the ends are important to attach the muffler.

Hmm, well it looks just like the one I installed on a 2.0 about 6 months ago. It is my experience that no two exhaust line up in the exact same place / way. The hooks allow for some leeway where the flanges fall, a couple of fender washers and it's good to go.

Maybe not..
Still a good hanger, if you need it exact, a welder could fix it I would think.
pilothyer
Hello Mark.......Being an expert mig welder, I'll take this and expect to modify it a bit... welder.gif ....after all it is an original 914-6 part that is common to the 2.0 liter 4 banger......PM me with payment details please..........Jerry
76911s
Hanger is SOLD...
Thanks.
Mark..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.