Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A/X at Infineon
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Trekkor
On Nov 14th we will be in my home territory.

Will you be there?

I'm looking foward to using my new tires on a good surface.

KT
nebreitling
can't make it... sad.gif

kick some ass and take pictures, trekkor.
McMark
I'll be spectating from about 12:30 on. Party!
Trekkor
Take pictures!

KT
96conv
I'll be there. No 914 but I'll say hi anyway.
Brad Roberts
I'll be there with 2 914 people and 2 Boxster people (I told you they where coming..) along with a 996TT...

B
Trekkor
One last hurrah!

It should be dry. I wonder how long of a course they set up in that back paddock?

KT
Brad Roberts
I have NO idea... but I do know that the guy from SVR putting the event on with Trackmasters is the guy who drove the Cayenne at Reno back in March. He is the competition director for Sacramento Valley Region... Fred Rauch. We had lunch with him in Truckee after the Reno AutoX. Cool guy...

B
Trekkor
I talked to him on the phone a couple of weeks ago.
I think I have some video of the Cayenne from Reno.

I liked the Reno, course.
Wish I could run it now. It's crazy watching me run in Reno on video. Car is all sideways, blue tire smoke in every corner. Had a blast.

KT
ChrisReale
I didn't register because I heard it was already full. I might show up to watch, but that is kinda like watching people fornicate... <_<
ppickerell
The AX is full? WTF?
Steve_7x
I am planning to be there as long as the weather is good.

SVR events are focused on safety, fun and education.

I believe the DE portion is full (however you should contact Frederick)

Contact Frederick or Kerner if you are concerned about AutoX availability... here is the contact info:

Kerner Breaux brecko@earthlink.net (916) 966-2425
Frederick D. Rauch Competition@svr.pca.org (916) 989-3199

http://www.trackmasters-racing.com/html/ab...entspca-ax.html

See you there.

Steve
Trekkor
Randal?

How could you miss this?

KT
Brad Roberts
Too iffy on RAIN in that area this time of year... Randy doesnt want to get his car WET..LOL

Hi Steve !

B
Trekkor
24 hours and counting! boldblue.gif

This will be my first drive up event. How can I manage without the comfy truck?

KT
ppickerell
Just got finished cleaning out loose gear from the 911 in prep for tomorrow. AX organizer says NO PROBLEM for showing up even if not previously registered. Weather should be great tomorrow. Bring sunscreen! The Pickerell family will field 2 cars tomorrow, unfortunately neither will be a teener mad.gif , but one will be mid engine! smilie_pokal.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.