Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 037 mps
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
johnc
untested, intact rivets and seal. $150 plus shipping.Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
rmital
John...your on the west coast, plenty of 914teeners around.
this would be an easy sale if you could have someone test it!!

I don't usually throw my opinion out there with this kind of stuff,
but, I'm a big fan of the 037 MPS.
I have more cores than I need....

if it test well, it'd be sold by now. beerchug.gif
johnc
I have taken the good advice from rmital and tested the mps. Using pbanders instructions, I checked the vacuum (still at 8in after 5min), the primary coil (right at 90) and the secondary (at 348). I also checked the coil isolation, no continuity issues. So I have a very good, tested 037 mps.Click to view attachment
johnc
QUOTE(johnc @ Jan 20 2013, 12:03 PM) *

I have taken the good advice from rmital and tested the mps. Using pbanders instructions, I checked the vacuum (still at 8in after 5min), the primary coil (right at 90) and the secondary (at 348). I also checked the coil isolation, no continuity issues. So I have a very good, tested 037 mps.Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
johnc
QUOTE(johnc @ Jan 20 2013, 12:05 PM) *

QUOTE(johnc @ Jan 20 2013, 12:03 PM) *

I have taken the good advice from rmital and tested the mps. Using pbanders instructions, I checked the vacuum (still at 8in after 5min), the primary coil (right at 90) and the secondary (at 348). I also checked the coil isolation, no continuity issues. So I have a very good, tested 037 mp

Click to view attachment
JeffBowlsby
Very nice testing and photos, that will do alot to verify the performance of the MPS for a buyer. However, the MPS should be tested to 15 in. HG and it should hold steady with no vacuum leaks, which is the idle vacuum the MPS sees.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.