Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 4 bolt Fuchs bolts source
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ezbngreen914
I got a pretty far deal on some Fuchs but had no idea how expensive the lug bolts are... anyone got a good source for these new, used or repro. or am I going to have to pay more for the bolts than I did for the wheels sad.gif .

Thanks!
Cupomeat
Just go to a 914 reunion/drive and pull one from each wheel on 4 cars... lol-2.gif

Ok, dumb idea.

Sorry, no real solution other than see if you can scour the classifieds as I am sure there are people out there with them sitting around.
ezbngreen914
QUOTE(Cupomeat @ Jan 11 2013, 03:29 PM) *

Just go to a 914 reunion/drive and pull one from each wheel on 4 cars... lol-2.gif

Ok, dumb idea.

Sorry, no real solution other than see if you can scour the classifieds as I am sure there are people out there with them sitting around.

lol-2.gif haha, that would probably be the MOST expensive way to get them!
billh1963
People sell them all the time. Just post a WTB ad.....
scotty b
Unless you're going C.W. buy studs and use standard Porsche nuts. You'll thank yourself for doing that every time you take the wheels off and put them back on
bulitt
I have the studs if you need them-
Press in Studs
jsayre914
I bought mine here

http://www.radusadirect.com/category/010_l...olts.ball_seat/
BKLA
QUOTE(scotty b @ Jan 11 2013, 01:38 PM) *

Unless you're going C.W. buy studs and use standard Porsche nuts. You'll thank yourself for doing that every time you take the wheels off and put them back on

agree.gif

But, if you want bolts - Check with CIP http://www2.cip1.com/ProductDetails.asp?Pr...C32%2D6655%2D20
ConeDodger
Avoid eBay seller The Andante... The cup size is wrong and he can be... Difficult shall we say? dry.gif
7TPorsh
are these the ones with the ball seats? i have a set but not pretty.
Gint
I'll post a link in a minute. Have to reference my sig...

I've bought lug bolts in both conical and ball seat from these guys. Even picked a set up once when I was in Anaheim.

Euro Sport Accessories
914Sixer
Go to ISP West. They have the chrome bolts for $9.95 or $5.00 for the black ones. You can put plastic chrome caps on the black ones or just be unique. Package price when you by more than one.
rhodyguy
the black plastic caps are a pita on the side of the road. they seem to be stuck on or fly off. they look like crap once you have to grab them with a pair of pliers. never again...

k
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.