Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Very cool old car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mrbubblehead
I came across this today on the samba. I want it..... http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1413367

IPB Image
Cracker
Really? That is one odd looking car...I understand why so few were made. shades.gif

Strangest looking Ghia I've ever seen. poke.gif
Black22
I like it!! Looks like a cross between a 550 Spyder and a Ghia! Quirky but beautiful! drooley.gif
mrbubblehead
I like odd cars. I like the sliding roof. Very unique. You would definitely be the only guy on the block with one. Plus parts would be plentiful. That would be my new daily driver. But i would also drive a Tempo Matador.
IPB Image
mittelmotor
Very cool! Shares the 914's directional ambiguity...hard to tell front from rear.

I submitted it to Bring a Trailer; we'll see if they bite.

--Doug
76-914
QUOTE(mrbubblehead @ Jan 12 2013, 03:17 PM) *

I like odd cars. I like the sliding roof. Very unique. You would definitely be the only guy on the block with one. Plus parts would be plentiful. That would be my new daily driver. But i would also drive a Tempo Matador.
IPB Image

that is cool! so is the license late shades.gif
mrbubblehead
Ya. Its front wheel drive. And the aircooled vw engine is under the front bench seat.
Black22
I actually like the Matador more!!
mittelmotor
QUOTE(76-914 @ Jan 12 2013, 04:08 PM) *

QUOTE(mrbubblehead @ Jan 12 2013, 03:17 PM) *

IPB Image

that is cool! so is the license late shades.gif

A Bradbury reference, perhaps?
Bullethead
Love me some Matadors... a nice Tempo panel van featured on BaT sold a couple of years ago in central Florida for just $9500!! Man, did I try to talk my wife into it...

Mr. Okrasa wants considerably more for this. Enzmann's are rare, but the family have revived the company and is building 'em again. Neat little cars, very light.

Translated website:

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=e...ved=0CDUQ7gEwAA
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.