Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Enclosed race trailer
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ppickerell
I am in the market for an enclosed race trailer that will fit a teener or a 911 and some gear. Please keep you antennae and feelers extended on my behalf and let me know.
Joe Bob
Unless you have a place to park the trailer....damn thing isn't so cheap to pay to have it stored....

I had a two car trailer.....what a pain in the asss....best thing ever happened was when I saw it's ass going down the road to the next sucker....
seanery
easy way for both the car AND your new trailer to disappear.
soloracer
Speaking of which, since I already bought a 20' enclosed car trailer on e-bay, what precautions would you recommend to prevent theft of the trailer? Some sort of hitch lock or wheel lock (denver boot)?
GWN7
for long term storage, take the wheels off...
TheCabinetmaker
Local PCA AXer got his trailer stolen one night with his 914 in it. Next day the car showed up in the parking lot of a mall surrounded by tires. Trailer was never seen again. ar15.gif

BTW, why do we have two "I agree" smilies?
seanery
cuz
ppickerell
I have a relatively secure place to park it (the industrial park that my business is in). I like the idea of removing tires! I had a boat/trailer stolen in PLeasanton a few years back. The sheriff found it 3 months later in the middle of the wind farms at Altamont Pass stripped to the bare hull. I do not want to leave the red car out in the rain this winter. The garage has no room and we are OUT of space inside at work again!
Brad Roberts
Patrick..we will chat on Saturday about the "funding" and a enclosed trailer. I know of a few VERY nice used ones that where used for 911 racing cars.

B
Trekkor
I want a race trailer, too boldblue.gif

KT
ppickerell
B,
Looking forward to it!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.