Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 body wiring harness
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Mzalmanek
Does anyone know of someone making complete body wiring harnesses? Please e mail at mzalmanek@mho.com or call 303 932 9990.
mrbubblehead
You could try Wiring Works (worx?) they make vw harness's. All correct colors and terminals just like the originals. If they don't have them they can make them. I have used many of there harness's on early beetles and busses. Always perfect length and installs.
Mzalmanek
QUOTE(mrbubblehead @ Jan 15 2013, 07:33 PM) *

You could try Wiring Works (worx?) they make vw harness's. All correct colors and terminals just like the originals. If they don't have them they can make them. I have used many of there harness's on early beetles and busses. Always perfect length and installs.

Thanks for the help!
mrbubblehead
Do you still have any of the old loom?
cconcepcion
try the member venders forum. and search for Jeff Bowlsby. He specializes in 914 wiring harnesses. search is your friend here....
mikea100
Hi,
I have this harness, if you're still interested. I'm about 90% sure that it's from '73 or '74 2.0. It has fuse plate attached. I can't guarantee that it's 100% complete, but looks like it though. I would like $50 shipped for it.
Thanks,
Mike
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.