craigslist ad

So, i know Im going about this the wrong way, should have posted on here before craigslist, but i was lazy. Here it goes anyway. I apologize for the rough cell phone pics, camera recently broke(on that note, will consider a decent digital slr - preferably nikon- as partial trade).

1973 914, most of what is described in ad is accurate. Paint is actually pretty good, interior is all there and decent with exception of carpet on driver side floor. Rust repair was an amateur job, or at least not done by someone who knew these cars, but at least it's repaired, could be prettier. TONS of extras. I dont even know where to start, interior bits, engine stuff, body parts, lights, lenses, pedals, performance pieces, a little of everything, and about a full size pickups worth. Front fenders and both bumpers are fiberglass, as are rockers. Clear MD title in my name, just a few too many things going on right now to focus on this. I can answer most questions, i do know these cars pretty well. Asking 3500 and open to trades.

Thanks for any interest, Thom. 410-877-4513