Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Reproduction GT Flares
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
crsedge
Hi All,
Is anyone aware of any difference between the Pelican reproduction flares and the AutoAtlanta branded flares?
I am considering the latter as I can purchase the matching flared side rocker panels as part of the package, which are not available through Pelican who only have the non-flared side rocker panel variety that would need to be modified by a body shop.
Thoughts/experiences??
Regards
Craig
Jon H.
There are also flares available from Restoration Design, the price is lower $975. I bought a set and they seem fine, but I haven't seen the flares from the other two companies. Restoration Design also doesn't sell flared rocker. Service is excellent though!
Link to RD flares
mepstein
All the reproduction metal flares are made by George at AA and sold by him and through other dealers. Prices for the flares vary as well as price for shipping.
SirAndy
QUOTE(mepstein @ Jan 17 2013, 04:36 AM) *
All the reproduction metal flares are made by George at AA and sold by him and through other dealers.

agree.gif

They are all made by AA.
welder.gif
crsedge
Thanks guys, that makes the decision a little easier.... shades.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.