Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Brian Johnson of AC/DC & his 914-6 Racecar
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
carr914

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDwonDgDa2w
Elliot Cannon
I kept waiting for him to say "fockin' brilliant" about something. Seems like a pretty down to earth guy. Kinda like I would be if I were a rich rock and roller. lol-2.gif
wingnut86
Who the hell gave him free parts spares blink.gif

...if you are reading this Bryan, just pulling your...um, what's it called again confused24.gif

Keep on going FAST... driving.gif
carr914
I see Brian about every other month, we are part of a Motorsport Group that meets for Lunch. He is a very cool guy. I've known him since he raced with us in the Skip Barber Series about 10 Years ago
scotty b

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDKAekDXPcw
auto_cran
Brian sounds like he is as great a car guy as he is a rock singer. aktion035.gif

I've been a fan of him (AC/DC has been my favorite band for decades) since he became a part of AC/DC in 1980. Now, even more so...

Chris
(auto_cran)
Elliot Cannon
I'm afraid his singing ain't what it used to be. He has kind of a Donald Duck quality to his voice now. happy11.gif
Eric_Shea
Next time you see him, mention my name and Vegas. Watch his face. He'll $hit! I'm sworn to secrecy but, it was the funniest night I've ever had. Him too I bet. lol3.gif
carr914
Did you break out the Unicorn eRC? I'll ask Brian in a couple of weeks
Eric_Shea
Tell him I said hello...
wingnut86
Mention to Brian that he should lurk here, especially on tour.

Tell him our relaxing demeanor, especially in the Sandbox, creates a Yoga like "Zen Zone" happy11.gif

All lurkers are welcome, and the beatings begin on time as soon as you log in evilgrin.gif

...and it's alot like Vegas, except for poor Woody smoke.gif
gothspeed
Living Legend!!! ar15.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.