Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Safety Devices Roll Cage - SOLD!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
carr914
I have a New Safety Devices Roll Cage with the V-Brace

http://www.stableenergies.com/Roll-Cage-Ki...ctinfo/SD-P914/

Click to view attachment

I have been saving it for a Friend/Member for 9 Months but he has yet to come up with the money or come get it.

Stable Energies Price is $1200

My Price $700 plus Shipping

T.C.
ThePaintedMan
QUOTE(carr914 @ Jan 17 2013, 10:05 PM) *

I have a New Safety Devices Roll Cage with the V-Brace

http://www.stableenergies.com/Roll-Cage-Ki...ctinfo/SD-P914/

Click to view attachment

I have been saving it for a Friend/Member for 9 Months but he has yet to come up with the money or come get it.

Stable Energies Price is $1200

My Price $700 plus Shipping

T.C.

I see your Safety Devices cage and raise you one. smile.gif I have the same one we're trying to modify for Chumpcar. Its truly a work of art and fits well - great price guys and an even better seller.
falconfp2001
Is this designed so the Targa Roof is still able to be used?
wingnut86
Nope.

Not if installed as they recommend.

But, I believe this model has the bolt through cross-members at the top portion - if you look closely you can see something that approximates a bolted on cross-over tube. If so, add the roll-over braces when you race, and take them off when you drive home.

I prefer a completely welded setup or a half cage that can hold HULK in during a 4G spin happy11.gif

Anyone else know for sure?
carr914
QUOTE(falconfp2001 @ Jan 17 2013, 11:02 PM) *

Is this designed so the Targa Roof is still able to be used?

Yes, the Targa Top can still come out. The Latches are a little Tricky to get to ( I've had one before) the Front Latch, you have to remove the piece that swivels.

This is the other car I had a Safety Devices Cage in

Click to view attachment
infraredcalvin
It's is a great price and it's a nice setup. Have any good pics of the installation?
carr914
I could put it together in my Family Room, but I don't currently have a 914 (1st Time in over 25 Years) to show it off in. I can't find any pictures of the same type cage in my old track car, plus I added additional bars to that one
ThePaintedMan
QUOTE(carr914 @ Jan 18 2013, 08:23 AM) *

I could put it together in my Family Room, but I don't currently have a 914 (1st Time in over 25 Years) to show it off in. I can't find any pictures of the same type cage in my old track car, plus I added additional bars to that one

I have some of mine mocked up. I'll post them when I can.
GulleyGulley
Wasn't planning on adding a cage this winter, but that's a hell of a deal. How would this ship?

There are installed pics on stable energies website.
carr914
QUOTE(GulleyGulley @ Jan 18 2013, 11:10 AM) *

Wasn't planning on adding a cage this winter, but that's a hell of a deal. How would this ship?

There are installed pics on stable energies website.

Probably the best way to ship would be Greyhound
carr914
1/28/13 SOLD!
Dasnowman
QUOTE(carr914 @ Jan 20 2013, 08:58 AM) *

1/20/13 - SALE PENDING

Oh crap put me down if seller falls through, I'm looking for one and this deal for a budjet build.

cheers,

Marlon
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.