Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Fog lights with early Hella TN1-TN2 lenses - $110
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ThePaintedMan
For sale a pair of fog light housings with TN1-TN2 lenses. These are complete except will need new bulbs and gaskets. Apparently the TN1-TN2 lenses are getting pretty rare, and these are in pretty good shape, so the price is reflective of this according to Jeff Bowlsby's excellent site - [URL] http://bowlsby.net/914/Classic/NLAParts.htm [/URL]. The lenses have very light road wear on them which should polish out. The housings are in good shape with light surface rust. The retainer rings are both in good shape, not rusted. The chrome reflectors are still in decent shape, but will need to be re-chromed eventually. The rust that is on them is not visible when the lights are assembled. Please note that these are, to the best of my knowledge, 1973 housings with the earlier lenses installed. I have not found any appreciable difference in the housings between years though. If you would like more pictures, please let me know.

Thanks,
George

Click to view attachment
ThePaintedMan
Lenses
ThePaintedMan
I also have the early green fog light switch that accompanies these lights if interested.
ThePaintedMan
New price. Help fund a Chumpcar 914 this season! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.