Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Congrats Karl....winner of eBay Charity Auction...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mueller
To be honest with you, I was expecting to see a few more bids on this item, but hey, at least someone came out a winner....two people actually, Korijo will get 371.67 (odd figure, if I say so myself) and Karl will get a set of needle bearings for his car (they are going on your GT ???)

Thanks for bidding Kim, I'll make you a deal if you want a set for your 914/6 and the 930 MDB2.gif
krk
Dude,

I planned to be there at the close. Didn't happen. I'll post a thread on how my afternoon went. (it ain't pretty)

But hot damn, I'm glad Karl was there to push the numbers up for the auction! Congrats to Karl and Korijo on a fine finish.

But the real thanks has gotta come back at you dude for putting this up for the game. It's cool to be around folks like you.

Now, let's all get back to this chair thing and sniffing gas fumes. Oh. Wait. The gas fumes thing is for me. laugh.gif

Dudes, the weekend is here!!!!!!!

mueba.gif

kim.
Mueller
As you can tell, I'm not a very good business person, I've given away two sets this week smile.gif

One for the auction and one to sweeten the deal on the /6....

I just wish it went for more for Korijo, but hey, one has to start someplace...

Thanks again Karl and Kim....
krk
QUOTE(Mueller @ May 16 2003, 04:02 PM)
As you can tell, I'm not a very good business person, I've given away two sets this week smile.gif

One for the auction and one to sweeten the deal on the /6....

I just wish it went for more for Korijo, but hey, one has to start someplace...

Thanks again Karl and Kim....

Wait a sec. First, you contrib'd a set for K. Second, you gave away two sets, and I still don't have one? Dude, we gotta talk more.

kim.
Qarl
I was going to get a set anyway, but if I could do it and help our pal Korijo out at the same time, why not.

I'll be getting a set for the rear too.

My oddball bid came courtesy of the previous bidder who had a max bid of $366.67. Since the next bid was in increments of $5, this is what it came to.

Mike, thanks for putting these up for Dave.

Regards,

Karl
Dave Cawdrey
My Oh My! Thanks Everyone pray.gif

Been a little down, lately. Got a loaner wheel ch. Monday. Feels better to be "mobile". Still sad.gif

Definitly a pick-me-up pray.gif clap56.gif boldblue.gif aktion035.gif mueba.gif
Qarl
Korijo:

Can you pin some numbers down on the new chair? We should be pretty close to beaing able to buy you the chair.

I sent my checks to Brad today. Should be there on Tuesday.

Regards,

Karl
Bleyseng
I saw Dave yesterday and he was down. I don't know why thou as I bought over that $100 for the bumper.
He was showing me his POS loaner chair, saying how uncomfortable it is, underpowered, can't go uphill (in Seattle, great!!) but he is able to go out and do stuff with the wife and kids atleast.
I hope you all understand how much this help means to him and his young family.
Geoff clap56.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.