Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Misc. Parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
DBCooper
My son now has a 914 and needs a few miscellaneous parts. We're in Central California, so if it's possible nearer is probably better for big things like the hood and bumpers. No need for concours quality, good shape is fine.

1. Upper rear trunk floor, from shock towers down to mid-trunk (not near tail-lights.
2. Side shifter rear shift rod
3. Pair of early chrome bumpers
4. A decent Alaska Blue hood--will trade +cash. Mine has hood pins, I'd like trade with someone for one that's plain.
5. Space saver collapsible spare - tire not needed (or a set of four 5x130 steel wheels)
6. Front side marker lights
7. Stock front valance
8. Heater controls, with the bezel, levers, cables, hoses and air inlet box. (the dash and underhood behind the gas tank is bare.)

PM with prices, if you could.

Thanks.
porschepartguy
QUOTE(DBCooper @ Jan 18 2013, 03:01 PM) *

My son now has a 914 and needs a few miscellaneous parts. We're in Central California, so if it's possible nearer is probably better for big things like the hood and bumpers. No need for concours quality, good shape is fine.

1. Upper rear trunk floor, from shock towers down to mid-trunk (not near tail-lights.
2. Side shifter rear shift rod
3. Pair of early chrome bumpers
4. A decent Alaska Blue hood--will trade +cash. Mine has hood pins, I'd like trade with someone for one that's plain.
5. Space saver collapsible spare - tire not needed (or a set of four 5x130 steel wheels)
6. Front side marker lights
7. Stock front valance
8. Heater controls, with the bezel, levers, cables, hoses and air inlet box. (the dash and underhood behind the gas tank is bare.)

PM with prices, if you could.

Thanks.

I have the round marker lights, these are NOS, OEM $65 pair shipped.

Thanks,

John
hot_shoe914
I have a nice Alaska Blue metallic hood with some hail damage. Yours for shipping and whatever packing material cost. Sadly, I am in Memphis, Tn. Just thought I would throw it out there for you.
falconfp2001
I have a early rear bumper with so so pad. A few dings but a good 20 footer. I'll take 100.00 plus shipping.
914werke
Late :
Click to view attachment

or Early :

Click to view attachment

also

Click to view attachment

bye1.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.