Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Porsche 914 6 conversion project car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
humboldt914
73 Porsche 914. This is a project that i dont have the time to finish. I removed the four cylinder engine and bought a 911 2.0 engine for it. i've got 911 front suspension on car with 5 lug fuchs. New calipers and pads in front. i've got the 914 6 engine sheet metal on engine. 914 6 heat exchangers. tripple barrel webers. new aluminum oil tank. this is a project car, unfinished. i know this is a horrible description and i'll try to make a more organized list of everything soon. I'm really not sure what this car is worthe. I'd like to get 7,000 for it but wanted to see what everyone thought something like this would go for. I'm not trying to get back all the money i put into it but would like a fair deal for both me and the buyer. any questions are welcomed and appreciated.Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=362
347]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment [
carr914
It probably be good to everyone where you are located

GLWTS
humboldt914
car is located in mckinleyville, California, which is northern California
roblav1
Which 2.0 engine is it?
billh1963
I may have missed it; but, steel or fiberglass flares?
914itis
I am thinking FB with that kit.
Low Miles
I sent you an email with my contact info. Please give me a call.
AlanG
Email sent.
humboldt914
it has fiberglass flares. for some reason i dont seem to have an email from either of you..i checked my personal email and the email system on this site and dont see it, im new here so maybe im doing somthing wrong? my email is monk46@hotmail.com

its a 911 2.0 T engine i believe, i was told it was bored out to a 2.2 and has aftermarket cams in them. I have NEVER heard this engine run, i was told it was good and rebuilt 5,000 miles ago but i really cant prove it. maybe someone can help me with my email confusion as i'd really like to get this into someones hands that has the time and motivation to finish it. Thanks guys.

AND

i made a mistake and didnt realize it until i posted those pictures, those are may co-workeres webers NOT mine, for some reason they were in my pile and i quickly grabbed them. I will post the pictures of my webers soon
Low Miles
I have sent you an email with my contact info.
Low Miles
Thanks for the call, Looking forward to the additional photos.
JRust
How about a trade? 2000 Mercedes ml320. 184k so alot of miles but runs/ drives great
humboldt914
boy that trade is temping but i just bought a new ridgeline that seems to be working out great..i'll think it over for a bit tho, thanks for interested. i have my pictures now so if anyone wants to take a little better peak email me and i'll send you about 30 of them.
bgconsul

Hello,
Sent you an email. Can you call me at 916 813 2674 in Sacramento.
Brooks
totle
Hi again Logan,

Please check your email.
Trond
flash914
Questions, 5 Bolt conversion on front How was it done? Do you have the oil lines , tank and other parts (dissy?) and other things to make it complete or is the the start of a fishing trip? Gordon
totle
Bought it..
Going to Norway :-)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.