Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: blue 914 in winnipeg
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
vortrex
I'm watching a show on TLC about a murder mystery in winnipeg. the murder weapon was a 55lb concrete block. as the narrator of the shows says something like "many citizens of winnipeg use blocks like this as weights to get traction in the winter snow" they show a close up of a blue 914 out in the snow and spinning the wheels like crazy. LOL. biggrin.gif can't be too many in winnipeg you'd think.
Mark Henry
Thats where GWN7 is from, he will chime in soon, he might know.

The show must be old, the salt they put on the roads totally kill a teen in 4-6 years.

Can you say rusty longs? I know you can. sad.gif
GWN7
I have a blue 914 (72) I wonder if I'm a suspect? smile.gif

That murder hapened a few years ago, it could have been the blue one that I have now. In the last two years I have only met 2 other 914 owners here. One is a 72 with a 283 SBC (white) nice and a bad rust repair (73). The owner of the white car told me there are about 6 or others he knows of, but i haven't seen any of them.
krk
GWN7,

Time to move south. laugh.gif

kim.
GWN7
I almost did a few yrs ago. A company I worked for offered me S. Cal & Nevada for a territory. Good thing I didn't tho, the company closed that division about a yr after I got the offer. wacko.gif
KaptKaos
GMN7,

What is that fish you are holding in your avatar?

- Joe
GWN7
That's a Walleye. About a 8lbs one. Biggest I have caught is a 15lbs 2oz. Both in the Red River about 1/2 hr North of here.
KaptKaos
Walleye, thought is looked like one. We catch them on Michigan's UP in the summer. SOBs dive straight down when you hook 'em.

I prefer trout myself, but Walleye are fun.

- Joe
vortrex
I love the UP.
GWN7
I'm at work. I'll change the avatar tomorrow and show you some "small" Rainbows that are on my wall. wink.gif
Aaron Cox
fishermen eh? always oot and aboot goin fishin eh? biggrin.gif
Mark Henry
I'm on the Ganaraska watershed, a 3 min. walk to some of the best salmon and trout fishing around. I may hate the snow, but its great the rest of the time here.
beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.