scott_in_nh
icon_bump.gif
Ok, how about $25 shipped? confused24.gif

New these go for $79.95 + shipping....
scott_in_nh
Why no interest?
Is it too expensive, too ugly or both? confused24.gif
rhodyguy
they're just a hard sell. i couldn't move the one i have either. prob dandy bling for a vw, suby, etc.

k
scott_in_nh
Gotcha,
ok so if there is somebody out there who has no money and is trying to get a 914 back on the road and actually needs a shift knob but has too many other things to spend the money he has on....I'll give it away including shipping for free biggrin.gif

thread proof of project and poverty not required but helpful!

Otherwise it's going on fleabay...
rnellums
I'll buy it-since it would be going on a Subaru, if no one is interested in it for their 914.
scott_in_nh
QUOTE(rnellums @ Jan 24 2013, 09:28 AM) *

I'll buy it-since it would be going on a Subaru, if no one is interested in it for their 914.

Now you tell me - lol!

Thanks for the offer, let's see how it goes!

I want it to go on somebody's car, not in a pile and not back here or on ebay next week!
andrew15
QUOTE(scott_in_nh @ Jan 24 2013, 07:57 AM) *

QUOTE(rnellums @ Jan 24 2013, 09:28 AM) *

Now you tell me - lol!

Thanks for the offer, let's see how it goes!

I want it to go on somebody's car, not in a pile and not back here or on ebay next week!

If still available, I'd take it for the 914 ChumpCar where it will live on as pure race shift knob - What better life could a shift knob ask for? smile.gif

Regards,
Andrew M

www.jagermoose.com
rhodyguy
you shouldn't go into your pocket to give something away. unsure.gif generous to a fault and it sets a dangerous precedent. shades.gif just sayin'....
scott_in_nh
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Jan 24 2013, 10:46 AM) *

you shouldn't go into your pocket to give something away. unsure.gif generous to a fault and it sets a dangerous precedent. shades.gif just sayin'....

Just paying it forward, I've had members give me stuff - even with shipping!

It came with my car and I now have a reproduction knob, so it doesn't owe me any money...

besides, what's a few bucks between friends? confused24.gif

I think it is a good precedent! smilie_pokal.gif

The chump car is a possibility, but I'd rather it go to someone trying to get their car on the road - let's see who else surfaces!
andrew15
QUOTE(scott_in_nh @ Jan 24 2013, 08:59 AM) *

QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Jan 24 2013, 10:46 AM) *

Just paying it forward, I've had members give me stuff - even with shipping!

It came with my car and I now have a reproduction knob, so it doesn't owe me any money...

besides, what's a few bucks between friends? confused24.gif

I think it is a good precedent! smilie_pokal.gif

The chump car is a possibility, but I'd rather it go to someone trying to get their car on the road - let's see who else surfaces!

No worries.
As far as being a bad precident as mentioned above, I just sent a few front torsion bar adjusting screws for free to a guy and paid the shipping myself - just helping out a fellow enthusiast in my mind.
AM
chads74
If andrew15 doesn't take it I would love to have it! Would look good with my interior color, that is once I get the rest of my interior back together in a couple weeks.
scott_in_nh
QUOTE(chads74 @ Jan 24 2013, 03:22 PM) *

If andrew15 doesn't take it I would love to have it! Would look good with my interior color, that is once I get the rest of my interior back together in a couple weeks.

After swapping a few pm's - We have a winner!
piratenanner.gif beer.gif beerchug.gif beer3.gif aktion035.gif santa_smiley.gif
rnellums
beer.gif Good to hear!
scott_in_nh
QUOTE(rnellums @ Jan 25 2013, 08:53 AM) *

beer.gif Good to hear!

Chad is seriving his country (and therefore us) in the USAF, that was all I needed to know....

Thank you for you service Chad! beer.gif
Gint
Nice.
carr914
I give stuff away all the time - heck 1/2 of ThePaintedMan's car are freebies from my stash
scott_in_nh
QUOTE(carr914 @ Feb 1 2013, 11:33 AM) *

I give stuff away all the time - heck 1/2 of ThePaintedMan's car are freebies from my stash

Lot's of guys here donate, it's one of the great things about the 914 community!

This was a very small gesture on my part compared to what has been given to me...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.