With great trepidation I am listing my 914 for sale. It is a 73 1.7. The original Jet D fuel injection is still on it and working great. I've added pertronix points and a cold air intake. I've also added a quad tip exhaust I've never seen on another 914, it runs and sounds great. It has about 108k miles on it. I feel this is a highly restorable car and that was my intention but I don't have a garage to keep it in and currently keep a cover over it when I'm not driving it. It have some electrical gremlins that are making the turn signal work sometimes. All the other lights work. Interior is all orignal and in very good shape 2 minor cracks on the dash. One of the rear deck hinges is broken, it will close but not easily. Someone repainted it before I got it so it doesn't have the orginal paintjob and the clear coat is peeling. Very minor rust spots under the targa panels and the typical rust in the battery well and the pan panel under. I've driven this car quite a bit and I love this car but I can't finish it up the way it should be. Asking $5000, can't negotiate that. If you would like more pics email me and let me know. Inikaieras@hotmail.com
It wouldn't bother me if I didn't sell it, I would just continue to fix it up as I can afford and use it as my daily driver. It goes pretty good for a 1.7. I am located in N. Portland OR.
I have some extra heat exchangers, a center console, some heater boxes and the old borla exhaust with a hole in the muffler that could be used for the track. All included.
All the work I've done in the past two years I've owned the car are as follows:
New wiper motor
new air blower
new front wheel bearings
new battery
new starter
cold air intake
pertronix electronic point
Thanks for looking,
Ken