Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S - Factory exterior mirror - $25
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ThePaintedMan
For sale a factory drivers side mirror. I understand these can be flipped around and mounted on the passenger side if you're missing one. Mirror body is in great shape, and includes screws and gasket. Needs new glass, which can be purchased from various retailers.

Thanks for looking! As always, I can provide more pictures if requested.

mtndawg
PM sent. Where can I get the glass other than AA?
Steve Snyder
My local glass shop cut one for me for $8 while I waited. I was there for about 10 minutes. I suspect that would be true for just about any glass shop.
TJB/914
PaintedMan
I'll take it if it's still available. Sending a PM.
Tom
ThePaintedMan
Hi guys,
I've replied to the first two interested parties but not received a response yet. If I don't hear anything by tomorrow morning, I'm selling the mirror to Tom (TJB/914) so I can start thinning this stuff out. Thanks!

-George
mtndawg
Another pm sent...in line and still interested.

QUOTE(ThePaintedMan @ Jan 23 2013, 07:05 PM) *

Hi guys,
I've replied to the first two interested parties but not received a response yet. If I don't hear anything by tomorrow morning, I'm selling the mirror to Tom (TJB/914) so I can start thinning this stuff out. Thanks!

-George

TJB/914
QUOTE(mtndawg @ Jan 24 2013, 10:29 AM) *

Another pm sent...in line and still interested.

QUOTE(ThePaintedMan @ Jan 23 2013, 07:05 PM) *

Hi guys,

-George

Hey mtndwg.
Can I give you a basic 101 lesson. screwy.gif
Still interested?? Means I have to ask the wife.
I'll take it!!! Done deal.
What you going to do??? Waiting for popcorn[1].gif
Tom
ThePaintedMan
Though I haven't sold a whole lot of stuff on here before, I believe the accepted practice is "first come first serve." Therefore, mtndwg is still the first in line since the other member has not replied back. However, there is a limit to how long I can wait, so if he doesn't commit by tomorrow, its going to TJB/914, who has already committed to buy. Please don't flame me, I'm trying to do the right thing.

...Or perhaps I should take a bid, starting at $25? idea.gif biggrin.gif
TJB/914
QUOTE(ThePaintedMan @ Jan 24 2013, 03:56 PM) *

Though I haven't sold a whole lot of stuff on here before, I believe the accepted practice is "first come first serve." Therefore, mtndwg is still the first in line since the other member has not replied back. However, there is a limit to how long I can wait, so if he doesn't commit by tomorrow, its going to TJB/914, who has already committed to buy. Please don't flame me, I'm trying to do the right thing.

...Or perhaps I should take a bid, starting at $25? idea.gif biggrin.gif

Paintedman,
No flame out at mtndawg, he just does not know how the real world works. It grinds me when people on this forum say they are interested and can't decide to buy it. The rules of the road in business is make a decision, take your hands out of your pocket & stop playing with it. happy11.gif
I'll wait. stirthepot.gif
Tom
KENNY
Hi George . If you don't sell it I will take it .
mtndawg
Howdy, in my world I give the person who was ahead of me the opportunity to buy first. I found a set of mirrors from another party. It looks like this is avail to the next in line.
ThePaintedMan
QUOTE(mtndawg @ Jan 25 2013, 02:06 PM) *

Howdy, in my world I give the person who was ahead of me the opportunity to buy first. I found a set of mirrors from another party. It looks like this is avail to the next in line.

If you read correctly, I actually did, but have had no response from him. He offered a lower price than what I asked and I responded to him, saying that $25 was firm. No response.

Furthermore, I waited two days for confirmation from you as well. Instead, you ran around looking for a better deal and kept everyone else waiting. Enjoy your mirrors.

Tom, its back to you and then Kenny is next in line if this falls through too. Sheesh.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.