Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S 5...3..1 left - Sets door stay rebuild kits with my new springs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Mikey914
This the complete door stay rebuild kit, it includes the arms, rollers (with delrin instead of nylon), 2 aluminum, 2 delrin, with 4 new black zinc coated springs. I couldn't find an exact match for these so I made them up special for this appication ( they also fit early 911).

This is enough to do 2 doors (1 car)

Made a mistake on this picture but left it up for reference. The door check straps shown are 911. The 914 has the longer ones shown correctly below -
dfelz
package looks really nice Mikey! ill pick up a pair when i have money to put into this type of product (for now i need to concentrate on getting car on the road period)
euro911
How close in appearance to OEM on early 911 are these, Mark?

I may be interested in 1 set idea.gif
Gint
I'll take two sets if, early 911 includes 75. I need to order form that last PM anyway. I'll get my act together tonight.
Mikey914
I actually made a mistake on the picture. I showed the 911 ones. The 914 ones are actually a little longer.
Mikey914
This is the 914 package
Mikey914
This is the 911 package
JmuRiz
I'm in for a 914 set...PM me for details.

Might as well fix the doors all up....I'll probably get some weatherstripping too, but we can discuss in PM
Gint
Mark, Is the 911 set for early (<69) or late (70 on)? Or at least 73 and on.

I'll take two sets of 914 regardless.
914runnow
I would love 1 set for 914 please..
Thanx Rx
dyw914
Mark,

I will take one set for 914. Thanks.
lonewolfe
Hey Mark! I'll take a 914 set if still available. Just let me know! Shipping is to Oakland, CA 94605.

Thanks,

Mark
914Sixer
Put me down for 2 sets. Shipping to Boerne, Tx 78006
Mikey914
Looks like 1 left
BuddyV
I will take the last 914 set!.... let me know if I made the cut smile.gif
Mikey914
Actually it's yours, but I'm still awaiting payment for a few, so it's not all over yet.
David J
Put me on the list too - if you have any left. I'll await paypal instructions.
913B
Any more left, are they all gone, let me know. Thanks
ConeDodger
Put me on the list too mark. I'll pay you and you can just bring it next trip to Reno...
914runnow
QUOTE(914runnow @ Jan 23 2013, 10:22 PM) *

I would love 1 set for 914 please..
Thanx Rx

Got mine and thanx..Xlnt!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.