Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 40 below and I don't give a... got a heater in my truck and...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tracks914
I'm off to the rodeo....
Got a heater in my teaner too, but its tucked away for the winter. It warmed up a bit. It was -42*C (-44*F) last night when I went to bed. That was about -58*F with the wind chill factored in. Today will be a good day to chill and do some computer work.
draganc
Dude, you need a new place for home!
I just complained about 9F in NJ.

Stay warm!
Woody
It's supposed to hit 74 F here today. Rode the Harley to work yesterday. Don't know how you guys do it.
last337
Wow! People complain here when it dips into the 30s. I think the high today is around 70. I dont know how you do it up there either.
tracks914
Actually I love it...most of the time. As an avid skier and a Canadian Ski Patrol winter is one of my favourite times of year. Oh yeah and in a few weeks I'm going to Mexico for a week in the sun. beerchug.gif
r_towle
QUOTE(Woody @ Jan 23 2013, 09:20 AM) *

It's supposed to hit 74 F here today. Rode the Harley to work yesterday. Don't know how you guys do it.

I read somewhere that there are more people in the Los Angeles metro area than live in the entire country of Canada.

So I guess most people move south...

It was super cold here today, single digits.
Nice part is we only get that for a few days a year, maybe a week or so...
Then spring starts coming.

Is the four seasons that make living up here attractive.
I think Ontario with -44 degrees would be way to much for me.

Keep warm guys.

rich
aircooledtechguy
QUOTE(tracks914 @ Jan 23 2013, 05:46 AM) *

That was about -58*F with the wind chill factored in.

blink.gif
PanelBilly
Its been in the 30s here for a little over a week and we're trying to figure out where to take a quick vacation to HEAT UP! I want 85+ on the west coast so we are in the same time zone. Hate to go to Mexico for a quick trip. Just so much time wasted in waiting in line for customs. Any ideas?

Sorry about the thread hiest or is it heist...
JawjaPorsche
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Jan 23 2013, 12:14 PM) *

Its been in the 30s here for a little over a week and we're trying to figure out where to take a quick vacation to HEAT UP! I want 85+ on the west coast so we are in the same time zone. Hate to go to Mexico for a quick trip. Just so much time wasted in waiting in line for customs. Any ideas?

Sorry about the thread hiest or is it heist...

Palm Springs, California is beautiful this time of the year. 350 days of sunshine!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.