Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1970 Porsche 914/6
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
varunan123
The very nice example of a 914/6 32K original miles all records two owner car.Price 98K Mechanically and visually stunning
varunan123
Click to view attachment
new saratoga type top all kits and documents orginal owner sports illustrated photographer.Needs nothing but a buyer.Retractable seat belts have originals.
varunan123

just drive thats it
Rand
Is the rear trunk lid fully latched in the first photo?
varunan123
QUOTE(pete000 @ Jan 23 2013, 01:02 PM) *

I remember seeing this car for sale years ago, went quickly if I remember right.

This car i followed for 8 years when sold by original owner in 1998 one of the best examples it was never in the open market it was listed briefly but original owner had first right of refusal and i was next in line.The car will speak for itself.I just like dealing directly with the buyer anyone inerested will get all the necesary photos and documents and PPI to know what they are getting.

thanks to everyone
Eric_Shea
Do NOT make comments on someone else's "For Sale" thread unless you are "seriously" interested in purchasing this vehicle. If you want to comment in an ad... READ THIS:

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=194079
varunan123
I am proud to say it I really don't want to sell this car or any of my 914's over my 911 I am a die hard 914 fan because it is a better car simply the fact .having said that this car has everything one is looking for in a great example

Raj
boxstr
Is this a numbers matching car? Do you have the original targa top.
Craig at CAMP
dcheek
Is the color Tangerine?

Dave
varunan123
QUOTE(dcheek @ Jan 24 2013, 04:52 AM) *

Is the color Tangerine?

Dave

yes it is a tangerine car numbers matching original roof 914/6 travel kit tools books.

raj
sixnotfour
Ive seen this 914-6 when it was in tony's care , its nice !

Raj did you get my PM ?
6freak
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Jan 23 2013, 06:18 PM) *

Do NOT make comments on someone else's "For Sale" thread unless you are "seriously" interested in purchasing this vehicle. If you want to comment in an ad... READ THIS:

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=194079

...other then beautiful!!! no comment lol-2.gif

smile.gif
rhodyguy
blink.gif dry.gif .

k
Phil Plummer
QUOTE(varunan123 @ Jan 23 2013, 12:45 PM) *

just drive thats it

Hi Please tell me where I can purchase a top as you have?? I have to say it looks great and would like to have one for my 914-regards Phil
varunan123
QUOTE(Phil Plummer @ Feb 10 2013, 10:16 AM) *

QUOTE(varunan123 @ Jan 23 2013, 12:45 PM) *

just drive thats it

Hi Please tell me where I can purchase a top as you have?? I have to say it looks great and would like to have one for my 914-regards Phil

you can buy them at 914rubber.com

raj
Bentley
Good morning,

My name is Michelle Searle I have client interested in this vehicle, please could you call me at 786.290.8690.

Thank you,
varunan123

sold
Hawk
QUOTE(varunan123 @ Feb 28 2013, 02:51 PM) *

sold

Congratulations, beautiful concours level car. Thanks for helping to establish the market value of fine examples. I think the rust buckets just took a jump too biggrin.gif
varunan123
QUOTE(Hawk @ Feb 28 2013, 11:59 AM) *

sold

Congratulations, beautiful concours level car. Thanks for helping to establish the market value of fine examples. I think the rust buckets just took a jump too biggrin.gif

I am not sure why people get upset when prices go up it is only an indication that the cars are being appreciated for what they are and it can only help restoration and preservation of the model.there is more good than bad.

raj
gcrotvik
QUOTE(varunan123 @ Feb 28 2013, 12:10 PM) *

QUOTE(Hawk @ Feb 28 2013, 11:59 AM) *

sold

I am not sure why people get upset when prices go up it is only an indication that the cars are being appreciated for what they are and it can only help restoration and preservation of the model.there is more good than bad.

raj

I know it's in bad taste but, could you give us a ballpark sale price? I'm sure others want to know also.
MDG
QUOTE(varunan123 @ Feb 28 2013, 03:10 PM) *

raj

Perfectly put.

Congrats on the sale!
pete000
Cha Ching !

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.