As much as i would love to do the rustoration myself, I do not have the space or money to do this car justice. I have already bought myself a new shell for my project and it is time to get this one out of my driveway and on to a home that can treat it with lots of love.

How did the car come into my possession? I bought this car in April of 2012 after the car had been sitting in a guys garage for 22 years, licensee plate had not been registered since 1990. At that point it was a complete car, excluding much of the interior. The car has a salvaged title and the severity of body work done to it was not apparent when i received it, it was all nicely covered up with bondo and primer, and unfortunately the people that "fixed" it did an awful job at it headbang.gif . Theres that along with the amount of rust discovered once doing some tough poking at the longs and floorboards. The rust is in a fixable condition for someone with access to a rotisserie. Body pieces that would be needed included driver side floor pan, outer long on bofe sides, inner long on DS, hell hole area, passenger side suspension console, DS rear quarter pannel (maybe passenger side too but it is in fixable condition, front fenders to get rid of slant nose work. plus hundreds of man hour labor.

It would be nice if someone could give this rare colored 914 a new life (it really is a pretty color, deep purple) and put it back to how it came off the factory line, i just cant be the person to do it. Weather or not you intend to restore this car or piece it apart is up to you though off course.

There are a few things that are pictured that i will be taking off prior to change of ownership, for example the front and rear windshields will be staying with me, my new roller doesn't have any. The passenger door glass will stay, the driver door glass did not exist when i bought it but the lift mechanism is included. I also have the rear trunk lid that is in decent condition that is also included.

I have taken as many pictures as i can to give you a virtual tour of then car and its current condition, the pictures are on a google album and the link is posted below. If i am forgetting anything please let me know, and if you have any questions feel free to ask anytime. I am located in Walnut, CA. asking $400 OBO (All offers will be considered)

https://plus.google.com/photos/100903155164...804175874993425

Thanks for looking, PM or email me directly.

IPB Image