This car is being sold without engine, transmission or exhaust. The seat that will be included is the aluminum one not the sparco and the small blue battery seen in at least one picture is not included . Every thing else that can be seen in the pictures including the MSD ignition boxes and coils does comes with the car. The wheels on the car are 9x16 front and 12x16 rear, they are race quality “BBS knock-offs” The car also comes with one spare each of the 9x16 and 12x16 for a total of 6 wheels. The new owner needs to add an engine and transmission and this car is ready to enjoy.

This car has been a race car for a long time, it was built long ago by
Beach Boys Racing on the West Coast and has been modified and improved over the years. More recently this car has been Vintage raced in both SVRA (group 10) and HSR. This car comes with an HSR log book.

This car doesnt have a title, will be sold with bill of sale, no vin numbers as far as I know, this car is for racing and cannot realistically be made street legal.

I’m listing this car for a friend of mine, I’m not the owner. Please get in touch with me, let’s have a brief conversation and then I’ll put you in touch with the seller.

If your serious please call or email I'm Dave Hanning 503-860-4740 davehanning@aol.com I may not check PM often so call or email please.

This car is located in New Port Richey, Florida (West coast, North of Tampa).

The asking price is $12,000

Here is a link to more pictures: old blue

Click to view attachment