Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2.0 Heads Race Prepared Smoking Hot Deal!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
HAM Inc
I picked these heads up a few years ago along with a Finch race header (also for sale). Years before I got them the fellow I got them from moved up from club racing a 914 to a 944. I did some 944S head work for him and he asked me if I would like to own some Finch prepped heads. I have no paper work to support the claim that they were indeed prepared by Finch, but the port work is spectacular and the heads feature some tricks that I've been using for years myself. They were clearly done by someone who knows their stuff.

They have single groove S.S. 8mm stem 44mmx36mm valves with Titanium retainers. The dual springs are located with very nice step shims. The springs have a max pressure of 350#'s so they're set-up for some revs.

The chambers were flycut with a 1mm step and have a total volume of 50cc's. The registers are stock sized.

They've been run through my ultrasonic cleaner and look very nice.

They are a little dog-eared from use, but I see no reason they couldn't be bolted on as is. IMO they have plenty of life left in them.

All of the ex studs are intact, and the plug threads are in good shape.
I'm only asking $125.00. I have no use for them and I really need the space. I'm offering them here rather than evil-bay because I figure a World member might make good use of them.

They are offered as is.
Click to view attachment
yeahmag
If its $125 total I will take them.

Aaron
Brian_Boss
second in line
hwgunner
I will take them for $125 plus shipping to 93454
hwgunner
Can I see the headers?

jonathan
yeahmag
Yeah... I'd be interested in the header too. Obviously plus shipping on all of this.
hwgunner
drunk.gif poke.gif poke.gif beerchug.gif
euro911
If either of those two guys flake out, I'll take them off your hands laugh.gif
HAM Inc
Sale pending. Glad a World member will be getting them!
lonewolfe
I wish I had got on here sooner I need some heads for my first 914 engine build. Let me know if you something miraculously falls through or if you get something similar in the future.

Mark

QUOTE(HAM Inc @ Jan 25 2013, 04:46 PM) *

Sale pending. Glad a World member will be getting them!

euro911
Yeah, killer deal, for whoever got it
lonewolfe
QUOTE(euro911 @ Jan 26 2013, 12:49 AM) *

Yeah, killer deal, for whoever got it

No kidding! Those would be perfect for my needs. Hey, where is Souuth Bay?
euro911
So Cal, Los Angeles South Bay area.
HAM Inc
Sold! Thanks for the interest everyone.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.