Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS a set of 40idf weber carbs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rhodyguy
camera is charging, pictures to follow.

italian castings. 28mm venturis. clean set. indoor storage. not all fuzzed up with corrosion and the throttle shafts operate freely. one top was removed and the float bowls are not full of crap. $325.00, USPS priority shipping included for US buyers and i will ship worldwide for the dif in shipping costs, which is about $30 for international priority. no pp. possible trade for something interesting.

k
euro911
PM sent
rhodyguy
bump for pictures. note the covers for the cold start valves are not on. these webers don't have that provision so the covers aren't really required.

i also have a set of 40mm velocity stacks. they are 2 3/4" tall. $35 for the 4. no extra shipping costs. first refusal for the buyer of the carbs.

k
rhodyguy
sold and shipped.
euro911
... and they arrived either yesterday or the day before confused24.gif

Opened the box last night but didn't unwrap the carbs yet ... stacks look good though smile.gif

Thanks Kev beerchug.gif
rhodyguy
payment arrived thurs mark. let me know if there's any problems. thanks for the purchase.

k
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.