Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Red Seats
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
KaptKaos
Has anyone seen any stock 914 seats in red? I always like the look of 60s & 70s sports cars with red interiors, but I do not recall seeing any red interiors in 914s. I have seen black, beige, plaid (75-76), paisley (916), but no red.

Anyone have red seats, seen red seats, know where to get red seats? Please let me know.

Thanks,
Joe
73 1.7
Aaron Cox
guy on ebay was selling a resto-custom 914. it had a stock outside w/ custom interior. in RED . it has power windows et etc

browse thru ebay!
Curvie Roadlover
QUOTE(acox914 @ May 16 2003, 07:11 PM)
guy on ebay was selling a resto-custom 914. it had a stock outside w/ custom interior. in RED . it has power windows et etc

browse thru ebay!

Are you referring to that 914 pimpmobile from a couple months ago?
OMG that thing was atrocious barf.gif icon8.gif barf.gif
Aaron Cox
i dunno...illl go see if it is on ebay...back in a min
Aaron Cox
nope, ir was on ebay like a week ago....hmmm
anyway, it had red dash, seats, kinda like a rice rocket....oh well. i dont own it!
boxstr
This is as close to red as you might get for a factory 914, I may change out my black 74 914-6 to red interior.
CCLININTERIORLAND
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(Curvie Roadlover @ May 16 2003, 07:15 PM)
Are you referring to that 914 pimpmobile from a couple months ago?
OMG that thing was atrocious barf.gif icon8.gif barf.gif

as to pimping, what could one possibly pimp in that "thing" mellow.gif
Curvie Roadlover
Aaron, if you had seen the car I'm referring you would never forget it. It was all customized with a red velour dash, red velour door panels, some funky red body kit....etc. It was just slightly less disturbing than seanery's old lady pic. biggrin.gif
Qarl
I think you guys were thinking of this recent auction...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=2414122330

Many things were red inside, but not the seats.

Karl
Curvie Roadlover
Not the one I'm thinking of. I remember the one I'm thinking of had a funky body kit like a beach boys but not exactly.
meursault
The 914 Lite project from some years back had red seats with the correct basketweave and all. I think the guy got them (or the covers anyway) from Original Fit interiors er sumthin'.
Aaron Cox
thas da one i be talkin about
Aaron Cox
ouch..ive been humbled. it doesnt have red seats! oops my brain had a backfire wacko.gif
MarkV
Doesn't Zeke have red seats in his car? mueba.gif
boxstr
Mar-Hyde red in Zekes.
CCLINMAYHYDELAND
Qarl
Craig!

What's the deal with all the CCIN*****LAND?

You're weird! blink.gif

Looks like you're having a spasm while typing on the keyboard sometimes.

AAAHHH

Regards,
ChrisFoley
How about Renegade Hybrids seats in red leather?
tongue.gif
MarkV
I just noticed it a couple of days ago. I think some of them are hilarious. lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif
MarkV
Didn't Elvis have some red naugahyde sofas?

Craig would that be: CCINGRACELAND lol2.gif
Mike's2nd914
My '75 had the red inserts. The interior was black but he cushions were red fabric. Looked cool!
boxstr
Kellzey,Just a signature of sorts. Just my way of signing off. Kind of like your line at the bottom of each posting, I like to change mine, just like most of us change avatars. MARKV very good, you have a knack.
CCLINGRACELAND laugh.gif
Qarl
Just screwing with you.

CCLINYOURSILLYLAND laugh.gif

Regards,

Karl
KaptKaos
You know, I met Zeke (Milt) last weekend at a little 914 get together. I went and looked at the pics and he has one stock red seat. The other is an aftermarket racing seat.

Milt, if you see this, where did you get that red seat??

Thanks,
Joe
73 1.7
ChrisFoley
I'll bet you can make a tan seat red by spraying it with vinyl color spray. I did that to make a brown back pad black once, and it worked very well.
Drums66
I like the idea of a black car with fully red interior, I think it would look awesome, but i've never seen one? I've seen a 911 set-up that way. Cool real Cool. cool.gif
Zeke
QUOTE(boxstr @ May 16 2003, 08:48 PM)
Mar-Hyde red in Zekes.
CCLINMAYHYDELAND

Bingo!

MWBINSPRAYCANLAND
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.