Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: SOLD! GRP FIBERGLASS FLARE SET
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Beach914
Yup, Five piece fiberglass flare set for sale. Don't how the previous owner got five but that's what i got. Extra piece is the left rear.

Never been mounted. No cracks.

$300 obo plus shipping.

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Eric_Shea
Pm sent
brant
if eric passes on these I'm interested
I have a beat up street car with damaged fenders that is dying for new metal.
Eric_Shea
All yours...
I was typing a consider it sold message at 8:50 AM to advised- sold. I pick-up on Monday...then a light turned on- you can not just keep on buying and not use.... good luck with sale.
brant
still available bump.

euro911
Is it the shipping cost that's discouraging the sale?
Beach914
QUOTE(euro911 @ Jan 27 2013, 05:43 PM) *

Is it the shipping cost that's discouraging the sale?

I think that there were those that thought they were steel..... I thought GRP was fiberglass "glass reinforced plastic".

I can ship cheaply via ups from my company. Get my company rate.
Eric_Shea
When I saw it, I initially thought "Group Buy" flares and the first pictures looked like surface rust. Brant thought the same thing.

The GRP thing hit me later after I sent the initial PM. The "no cracks" comment also had me thinking... idea.gif I think GRP is a more common name for Fiberglass in the European market. I see the folks from the UK use it all the time. Here we call it... (wait for it) fiberglass. biggrin.gif

I changed the thread title and the details we changed by the seller so it's pretty clear now.

wink.gif
Beach914
I'm just stuck in terminology from my Aerospace days. Couldn't say fiberglass or you would get scolded and bad looks.

I still think about keeping these "just in case" I find another project car. The car I previously bought also came with the 916 nose and rear but I sold those locally on CL.

I did say obo.....just don't lowball me.

Dave

chads74
PM Sent
Beach914
QUOTE(chads74 @ Jan 30 2013, 10:10 AM) *

PM Sent

Sold to Chads74. he picked them up today.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.