Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD - 9146, $20k
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
degreeoff
Check my build thread, guess I'm not allowed external links.

Josh
Eric_Shea
No. Pretty sure it's where it belongs... It's a Craigslist ad right? Hmph

If you want to take the time to put together a real ad here... By all means; have at it. Great car. Good price. Should sell on this board.

If you want to post a link to a Craigslist ad, it belongs in the eBay/Craigslist section.

Right? confused24.gif
moezilla
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Jan 27 2013, 01:50 PM) *

No. Pretty sure it's where it belongs... It's a Craigslist ad right? Hmph

If you want to take the time to put together a real ad here... By all means; have at it. Great car. Good price. Should sell on this board.

If you want to post a link to a Craigslist ad, it belongs in the eBay/Craigslist section.

Right? confused24.gif

IPB Image
1972 Porsche 914-6 conversion.

4 year old rotesseri restoration/rebuild
complete parts too numerous to list however new wiring harness, all bushings, bearings, lights, etc etc etc etc....if it were replaceable or improvable it has been done!

Car Specs - 1960 lbs wet, 250lb coilover rears, 19 mm torsion bars, 21mm front sway bar, full cage, all FG lids bumpers, skirts, valances etc....spherical bearings frnt/rear, Front oil cooler and all SS lines (fuel/oil), fuel cell and 7x15/ 8x15 fuchs

Engine Specs - 2.7 (6) pmo carbs, crankfire ign, DC-40 cams, New 90mm jugs (renikasiled) 9.5/1 JE pistions, complete head rebuild, 7R case timecerted line bore .025 over, lightwieght flywheel, Stage 2 kenedy pp, 187hp @ wheels (220 crank), sport muffler and Euro racing headers.

Trans @ Guard TB diff, billet intermediate plate.....

I have MSX gears awaiting transplant.... set of 8x15 fuchs with R6 rubber all xtra $$

MUST SELL!

The build here---- Www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=72941&hl

In action @ VIR----NEVER RACED, just DE events----- Www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PedmrvyAU4&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Click to view attachment
OU8AVW
I haven't see this car yet but it's close to me. Degree off is a good guy. I helped him pull the rig on his then new Catalina 30 a few years ago. We talked a little bout the car and it sounds pretty sweet. If there is something I can do to help out a member inspect this car or refer local shops for PPIs just let me know.
Price seems like a smokin' deal....
MikeSpraggi
Price IS a smokin' deal. I've seen this car up close a number of times. Spent some good time with Josh up at he Glen, real stand up guy. Take a look at the build, no stone left unturned .... again, real smokin' deal. You will NOT be disappointed. Hope it stays in this area.
jimkelly
i'm sure i ahve another pic somewhere

brant
what is the price?
Kirmizi
$20K Brant, it's listed in the title biggrin.gif
crash914
first class build, first class paint. Car was completely stripped and re-done. I watched it all go together.....great deal for someone...

Now about that Saber.......
racerbvd
Love the color, sweet deal too...
wndsrfr
PM sent.
degreeoff
SOLD!.... ;-)
crash914
Well, good and sad....you put a lot of work into that car...sorry to see it go...now on to the boat!
degreeoff
Hi Herb, YEAH........VERY SAD!! However the gent who will have the car and title in hand is in a better position to use it!! Thats a GOOD thing....

To quote a big assed european...."I'll be BACK"
OU8AVW
Let me know if you need anything for the Yacht.....
Happy to help!
wndsrfr
QUOTE(OU8AVW @ Feb 6 2013, 11:29 AM) *

Happy to help!

Mike....I'm the new owner of Kermee....I've got a yacht that needs a new owner!! Gotta pay for Kermee somehow, so I'll be listing "Buttercup" up shortly.....but if I could sell the boat, that'd be good. It's a '75 Carter 3/4 tonner 33' sloop that was raced out of Annapolis under the name "Dawn". If you know of anyone or a group of 3-4 that want to race/cruise a kick-ass boat, point them along to me! Asking price $15k.
MikeSpraggi
QUOTE(wndsrfr @ Feb 6 2013, 04:09 PM) *

QUOTE(OU8AVW @ Feb 6 2013, 11:29 AM) *

Happy to help!

Mike....I'm the new owner of Kermee....I've got a yacht that needs a new owner!! Gotta pay for Kermee somehow, so I'll be listing "Buttercup" up shortly.....but if I could sell the boat, that'd be good. It's a '75 Carter 3/4 tonner 33' sloop that was raced out of Annapolis under the name "Dawn". If you know of anyone or a group of 3-4 that want to race/cruise a kick-ass boat, point them along to me! Asking price $15k.

Are you planning on doing any mid-atlantic events with Kermee?
wndsrfr
I'm registered for the Zone 2 DE at VIR March 15th weekend....how about you?

John
MikeSpraggi
QUOTE(wndsrfr @ Feb 20 2013, 05:56 AM) *

I'm registered for the Zone 2 DE at VIR March 15th weekend....how about you?

John

No, my engine work won't be ready by then. Let me know any other events you plan to do. It would be good to see Kermee again ....... oh yea, and to meet the new owner as well biggrin.gif .
type47
QUOTE(MikeSpraggi @ Feb 21 2013, 01:11 AM) *

No, my engine work won't be ready by then.

ready by Apr 6th? first.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.