Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOT: Need upholstery referral in LA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
KaptKaos
I am looking for a referral for an upholstery shop in LA. Prefer something near the Inglewood, Hawthorn, El Segundo area.

Looking for cheap, but decent work. Not looking for fast or concours or period correct type stuff. Just some color matching recovering that won't bust the budget.

Timing isn't crucial either. Can be the kind of thing that they fit in over a month or two's time.

It's for a back seat to my volvo wagon. I just don't want it to look like the back seat of a cop car or cab when done.

TIA
mrbubblehead
I'm looking too Kapt. I want wall to wall black carpet in my blue teener. I want to add a zipper that runs the length of the tunnel right above the wiring harness because it seams like i am always changing something. The place Boyd Coddington use to send his cars is pretty close to me. I just need to stop by and see what he can do. Im not looking for concours, but I am looking for quality like you. Let me know what you find.

Doug
silver74insocal
popcorn[1].gif
vinniedatorch
spectacular upholsterer super reasonable price,works on all my restos.never had an issue. In long beach off the 710 frwy and PCH. contact Nacho at 562-209-0733
1501 Daisy avenue Long Beach Ca 90813

good luck
KaptKaos
Thanks Vinnie. Will do.
ruby914
They don't install it but I found http://www.veteranco.com/ has the vinyl in stock at the best price.
oldschool
QUOTE(vinniedatorch @ Jan 27 2013, 07:06 PM) *

spectacular upholsterer super reasonable price,works on all my restos.never had an issue. In long beach off the 710 frwy and PCH. contact Nacho at 562-209-0733
1501 Daisy avenue Long Beach Ca 90813

good luck

Nacho...cheese lol-2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.