Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ADMINS: How bout a Suby Classsic or Rebuild Thread
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bandjoey
I was enjoying the Subiy Wiki but now it's so far back it's lost. and since this is a popular movement, why not a permanent place to park these?

It's hard to digest so much to learn when scattered.

agree.gif

David J
I second the permanent Suby section idea.
Lennies914
agree.gif hide.gif
scotty b
You guys think you're soooo damn special don't you dry.gif

unsure.gif agree.gif
dakotaewing
Can we do the same thing for SBC / LS1 / V8 builds???
TheCabinetmaker
I say leave it in the garage. I like to read the threads, but don't want to go to another sub forum to do so. And just as tom did, everyone will want their own forum. Like, a forum just for the 2056's.

Just my 2 bits
Mike Bellis
Lets start another for the Caterpillar Diesel conversions too... poke.gif
strawman
QUOTE(kg6dxn @ Jan 27 2013, 04:51 PM) *

All right already, Mike. We'll start a sticky for Chevy/Mazda/Audi conversions, too av-943.gif
904svo
I also would like to see another form. As people could post problems that they have and could get some good answers. Like do you have to use Subaru gauge assemble or can you use the stock 914 gauges. I'm used the stock 914 gauges
on my conversion.
Mike Bellis
QUOTE(strawman @ Jan 27 2013, 04:56 PM) *

QUOTE(kg6dxn @ Jan 27 2013, 04:51 PM) *

All right already, Mike. We'll start a sticky for Chevy/Mazda/Audi conversions, too av-943.gif

Maybe just a sticky for conversions in general. I go through engines too quickly... smash.gif sawzall-smiley.gif welder.gif
scotty b
Maybe a forum for water cooled conversions of any type ? confused24.gif

It could be called the wet teeners forum huh.gif
Mikey914
I do look at the Subie stuff when it pops up, but probably wouldn't search it in general. Is nece to see what's being done. I usually just use the search function.
76-914
A suby forum would be good for me biggrin.gif . I sometimes wonder if we piss other members off, though shades.gif . I'm keeping one 914 stock so I'll still be here one way or the other. bootyshake.gif
Mike Bellis
Maybe we should leave well enough alone... If it ain't broke...

Us conversion guys have already taken over the Garage... piratenanner.gif
McMark
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jan 27 2013, 06:01 PM) *

I do look at the Subie stuff when it pops up, but probably wouldn't search it in general. Is nece to see what's being done. I usually just use the search function.

Exactly what I think. agree.gif

*personal opinion, not official admin response
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.