Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 3 stage DRY sump pump and HAM custom parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
HAM Inc
More goodies that I no longer need. This set-up is built around the Bugpack 3 stage pump that I modified by adding an extra scavenge port to work with the stock outlet port in the case(the BP pump came with a single outlet for the two scavenge stages).
3 stages each with 30mm gears.

I custom built a fan hub extension and motor mount bracket with clearance for the AN fittings. The steel mount bracket bolts directly to the case with no mods needed. It also bolts to the stock cross member with no mods.

The entire system worked great with zero issues.

The pump body is scuffed up pretty badly where it goes into the case as a result of a heavy handed extraction (don't ask!LOL). Could be cleaned up with emory paper and leaks would not be an issue as it is a scavenge stage so any oil caught in between the case and the pump housing would get sucked in by the gears.

It comes with O.E. valve covers with -8an fittings welded for the second scavenge stage.

Many hours went into making the custom parts.

$55.00 + shipping for everything

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
mrbubblehead
I'll take em pm sent

on second thought im gonna have to pass
HAM Inc
PM not received? Might be an issue with it.
e-mail to len@haminc.us
yeahmag
So with this you need to space the fan housing out too I assume?
mrbubblehead
QUOTE(HAM Inc @ Jan 27 2013, 01:39 PM) *

PM not received? Might be an issue with it.
e-mail to len@haminc.us

sorry len. im gonna pass.
HAM Inc
So with this you need to space the fan housing out too I assume?

Yes. The housing is spaced out the same amount as the fan hub addition. It's not too bad really. An afternoon with some thin aluminum, shears and a rivet gun. The fan shroud I had for this went with the car when I sold it.
hulken
Dibs If shipping overseas? PM me shipping prices overseas to Norway If possible...
hulken
Had to let go too, up for grabs folks...
HAM Inc
I understand. Not a big market for T4 dry sump parts.
ArtechnikA
You might get more takers if the thread title said 'dry sump' rather than 'wet sump' ... Just a thought...
HAM Inc
Good grief! wonder how I missed that?! Thanks for the heads-up!
hulken
QUOTE(HAM Inc @ Jan 29 2013, 11:27 PM) *

Good grief! wonder how I missed that?! Thanks for the heads-up!

I read it as dry sump! Might be a bigger marked in Europe, lot's of people convert the type 4 to upright cooling in beetles - without the engine mounting bar. Then it should fit perfect.
HAM Inc
Don't know about the 412, but the bracket and parts work with a stock 914 mount bar.
Woody
How much for shipping to 78230?
HAM Inc
Woody a sale is pending. If it falls through you're next in line. Since the parts will fit in a large priority mail box shipping will be 16.85
Woody
Sounds good.
HAM Inc
Sold.
Sorry Woody, the other guy came through.
Woody
QUOTE(HAM Inc @ Feb 4 2013, 12:27 PM) *

Sold.
Sorry Woody, the other guy came through.

No problem Len. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.