Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Transmission rebuild DVD, get'em while they're hot!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dr Evil
I had time to burn 20 copies of the acclaimed and world wide distributed transmission rebuild DVD. Buy now, ship fast biggrin.gif

Help me fund my hobbies!

$30 shipped smile.gif PM me for details.
L73
Yes please...
Dr Evil
First post updated with more info.
L73
QUOTE(L73 @ Jan 27 2013, 06:41 PM) *

Yes please...

$$ Sent...
Dr Evil
First 5 sold smile.gif
bulitt
Pls send paypal info Daddy.
Dr Evil
Paypal MakeMy914go at yahoo, but I do have people pay with check/mo and I can provide my info for that if PMed. smile.gif
shoguneagle
Question: Can your disk operate on a late model Apple Computer (Intel based processors)?

Steve
mittelmotor
Well worth the $$$. As a bonus, the "disclaimer girl" in the video looks a little like Drew Barrymore. biggrin.gif

After watching it (a 2-disk set), I really felt like I could rebuild the 'box myself, but I didn't want to invest in the tools. So I sent it off to Mike in the end, and I'm very pleased with the results. beerchug.gif

--Doug
Dr Evil
QUOTE(shoguneagle @ Jan 28 2013, 12:52 PM) *

Question: Can your disk operate on a late model Apple Computer (Intel based processors)?

Steve

Weirdest question ever. I don't know. It is a DVD do any computer that can play a DVD should have no problem confused24.gif
Dr Evil
9 left smile.gif
aircooledtechguy
Oh for Gods sake people. . . With this video and $100 in special tools, you too can rebuild your tired box! Just buy one! You know you want one. . .
Dr Evil
Good looking out, Nate smile.gif

I need to get hot on making those special tools for sale. I have all the parts biggrin.gif
balljoint
The last DVD I bought from a guy on this BBS was all in Spanish and it had a Donkey in it. pinch.gif

Hopefully Dr. Evil's video is as good.

I will take one please.
MDG
QUOTE(balljoint @ Jan 28 2013, 10:24 PM) *

The last DVD I bought from a guy on this BBS was all in Spanish and it had a Donkey in it. pinch.gif

I will take one please.

I have the Doc's vid, Dave. Don't worry - no donkey.

mellow.gif

Just an ass.
worn
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Jan 28 2013, 12:12 PM) *

QUOTE(shoguneagle @ Jan 28 2013, 12:52 PM) *

Steve

Weirdest question ever. I don't know. It is a DVD do any computer that can play a DVD should have no problem confused24.gif

Not that weird. I have a DVD with an official looking cover for my tr6 that only works on pcs. But things have changed and it ought to work with the proper programs. If nothing else iTunes or QuickTime.
worn
QUOTE(balljoint @ Jan 28 2013, 07:24 PM) *

I will take one please.

Me to, pp sent.
Dr Evil
Worn, you did not include an address in your paypal.
Dr Evil
All bought by the time of this post have shipped smile.gif One even to Australia and awaiting payment for one to Estonia smile.gif
JawjaPorsche
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Jan 29 2013, 02:14 PM) *

All bought by the time of this post have shipped smile.gif One even to Australia and awaiting payment for one to Estonia smile.gif

Does the one going to Estonia have subtitles?
scott_in_nh
Money sent!
bandjoey
Edit in more girls and you'll sell more. Heck. I'd buy another. piratenanner.gif
Justinp71
Great Video! I wouldn't have attempted rebuilding one without it (but glad I did).
Black22
QUOTE(shoguneagle @ Jan 28 2013, 09:52 AM) *

Steve

The answer is YES.
Mwp912
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Jan 27 2013, 06:36 PM) *

I had time to burn 20 copies of the acclaimed and world wide distributed transmission rebuild DVD. Buy now, ship fast biggrin.gif

Help me fund my hobbies!

I would like to purchase a copy of the DVD. How do I do it?
Mike Bellis
I bet you would sell thousands of these videos if you replaced yourself with a greesey naked chick. piratenanner.gif

Otherwise you could dress up as a drag queen and market the video in San Francisco.

poke.gif

Seriously though... Great video!
Dr Evil
QUOTE(Mwp912 @ Feb 2 2013, 12:45 AM) *

Help me fund my hobbies!

I would like to purchase a copy of the DVD. How do I do it?

PayPal $30 to (make my 914 go) at yahoo.com. Just remove spaces and brackets in the address.
cantley914
Doc,
Do you plan to bring a few copies to Hershey in April?

idea.gif idea.gif
beerchug.gif
Steph
Dr Evil
I hope to. It will be time permitting for me to burn some. Are you Ble to come to the clinic in Port Hope in June?
cantley914
No, can't make it, I already booked a fishing trip in northern Quebec (opening season) that same week-end, sorry.
But will be in Hershey for sure again this year. Looking forward for the wings and beer night !!!
Steph
Tman914
still have any left sure like to buy one
Tman914

Help me fund my hobbies!

you have any left
Dr Evil
Answered in PM, I have some left from this run. I always will be making these, though smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.