Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Lots of parts, making room for a new 2056
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
wildman
Okay, I finally got around to taking some pictures and deciding what needs to go so i can start on my 2056 build.

I'm not looking to make a killing on these parts, i'd rather know they have good homes and will be put to use.

I would like to recoupe at least a decent portion of my money on the pistons, as they were bought new when i planned to build a 1910 but i also understand that no one will pay new price for them here, so i'll take a hit and pass them on to someone who can use them. smile.gif

I make special mention about cleaning up the crank and rods and miking them, but that goes for any of the parts that you might want checked out.

Take a look and dont be afraid to ask!

EDIT: Payment via paypal please

The List:
KB 96mm pistons with 1.7/1.8L pin height Brand new in box $150-OBO SOLD

Hastings piston rings for 96mm KB pistons $35-OBO SOLD

Assorted valvetrain, Probably enough to put together one
good set of rockers not sure if there is a full set of 1.7L rockers in there but I can check $50-OBo

Side shift rear linkage bar and rear coupler, I also have an extra coupler around that has fairly new bushings installed (i cut the shift rod for my new linkage) $15-OBO

Airbox for fuel injection, I've never owned a 914 with fuel injection so i dont know much about it, i believe it came from a 1.7 or a 2L
so its probably d-jet. $10-OBO

Factory Oil-coolers, I have 3 them, I'd like to sell two (providing they dont leak, which i will test before i ask for any payment or ship them out) $25 each-OBO

Two factory camshafts, slight wear on both. If anyone wants a bolt on gear i can cut the rivets and
spotface the gear (my last build has over 26K on a cam gear this way so i guess it works) $10 as is, $25 spotfaced

1.7L crank, it still has rods on in the picture because they came out of the case im going to build a 2056 in. I'll take the rods off,
clean everything up, polish the crank and mic it if anyone is interested, I wont let someone buy a basket case unless they really want to smile.gif $100-OBO

1.7L rods, same as with the crank, i can clean them and mic the wrist pin bushings, etc $40-OBO

type 4 oil pump (definitely one of these, possibly two) $10-OBO
SOLD

upper steering shaft out of an early car i think...just pay shipping rounded up to the nearest whole number

2 factory flywheels, pressure plates, and clutches.$50-OBO per set

side shift front coupler (bolts to shift lever) $5

3 914 distributors, 1 chrome 009. $25-OBO each

various heater duct work and engine cooling tin, I dont know the specifics, but if you can find a picture of what you need, ill check the stash.
and for a little extra i'll sandblast it and powdercoat (provided it fits in my oven) $5 a piece as is, $15 a batch for powdercoating

Lots and lots of little parts and tiny hardware, the pictures show the top layer of stuff.
wildman
okay, i cant seem to upload pictures, headbang.gif If there is some trick to this now due to the changes, please let me know, otherwise i will try again in a few days, and i can email pics to anyone interested

Thanks
luskesq
What are the part numbers on your distributors and do they have the vacuum cannisters? Price?

Thanks,

Keith
wildman
More pics to come but this is a start
wildman
Okay, this is all the pictures i have for the time being, there is some more heater ductwork and engine tin that i forgot to take a picture of around to.
wildman
QUOTE(luskesq @ Jan 27 2013, 10:34 PM) *

What are the part numbers on your distributors and do they have the vacuum cannisters? Price?

Thanks,

Keith

I believe two have the vacuum canisters and the other does not
I'm not too up on distributor numbers, but what can be made out on the sides is.

First:
JFUDX 4
0 231 174 007
022 905 205 Q

Second
JF 4
0 231 178 009

Is this a 009 centifugal? if so i'll edit the original post to show the correction. I only remembered having the chrome 009

Third:
JFU 4
0 231 176 060
OU8AVW
I'll take the piston rings for $35. Shipped to 21403.
Paypal?
Ghianto66
PM sent for KB piston

Ghie
wildman
QUOTE(OU8AVW @ Jan 28 2013, 04:31 PM) *

I'll take the piston rings for $35. Shipped to 21403.
Paypal?

I sent a PM, and edited the original post for payment method.
wildman
Bump.

Pistons, Rings, and oil pumps Sold
mboss
what shape are those heads in? rolleyes.gif
wildman
QUOTE(mboss @ Jan 31 2013, 03:55 PM) *

what shape are those heads in? rolleyes.gif

I have a single 1.7L head and two 2.0L heads (not off the same motor so one is much dirtier). They are junkyard heads, The hardware and springs are rusty and i think there is some surface corrosion on them. They're dirty so i cant look for cracks, but If you're interested i can pull springs and valves off, clean them a little, and inspect them a little closer over a weekend.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.