Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wanted 914 1.8 or 2.0 - Found
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Mblizzard
I am looking for a decent daily driver type 914. 1.8 or 2.0 only but no preference on FI or carbs. I owned a 1971 in high school and college and wish I had never sold it. Prefer to be able to find a car in the Tn, Ky, or Ga because I am located in Knoxville Tn. I have good mechanical abilities but would prefer to not take the major rebuild road again. Of course like all of us who are trying to capture a little portion or our youth, this is something that I would be fairly limited in the price range. Looking for $3K to $6K range. Any suggestions would be welcome. I am working my way through the for sale threads now but thought I would put this out there. If you know of a car that might be suitable you can email me at michael.blizzard.blizzard@gmail.com.
Mblizzard
I found my car!
euro911
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

popcorn[1].gif
Mblizzard
True not worth much with out pics. So here is what I found but I don't have it yet so I was somewhat reluctant to post. Once I get the car I will post more.
Mblizzard
Thanks to Dan I will soon be receiving this little jewel. I will be seeking help as I move through taking a really good car to the next level. Click to view attachment
914outlaw
welcome.png

Congrats! What color is that btw?
Chris H.
Ancona Blue Metallic. Sweet! One of the best colors. Is the interior originally white? Looks great!
Mblizzard
Correct on the color. I don't think the white is original to the car. It passed inspection farilr well with only problems to be expected in a car of its age. Ordered master cylinder, stainless steel brake lines, and speed bleeders to start with. Will be replacing single carb with dual Weber 40 soon.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.