Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My new 914...pictures
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mueller
Nicest 914/4 I've ever had, I'm excited....

1974 2.0, white exterior, black interior (with a little gray [leather??] )

Jon Watts and I did the motor swap last night, but ran out of time so we didn't get it running. Hopefully in the next few days I'll finish it up and drive it off the trailer.

I had planned on selling all five Fuchs, but I think I like them the more I look at them on the car. Originally I thought I could sell the rims and darn near have the car paid for just by the sale of the rims and the near perfect dash.

Thanks to Mike Rose for lending me a complete 2.0 motor and the Enkie rims (which might be coming back home Mike if I keep the Fuchs....LOL)

IPB Image

Car on trailer

interior shot

Rear view

Mike Mueller
Antioch, CA
J P Stein
Are you saying that it "almost" runs? biggrin.gif
jonwatts
That must have been some hi-octane coffee I gave you to want to take pictures after midnight when you got home.

I'm glad you like it and I'm sorry we didn't get more done.

To the 914club community. I just sold the "live model" I had to help me put my other 914 back together (someday). When the time comes I will need everyone's help as I post "what's this" and "where's this go" pictures. Thank you for your support. tongue.gif

Jon
--------------------------
one down, one to go
Mueller
Hey Jon,

Thanks again for working out a price that we could agree upon and still stay friends, LOL

The car is in better shape than i previously thought it was and that is good for me and my marriage biggrin.gif

No problem on us not getting it running...it shouldn't be too much longer and don't hesitate to ask for help with your project 914.....

JP,

Yep, "almost" is part of my daily vocabulary beerchug.gif

Mueller
Brad Roberts
Hey,

That is the same trailer you used to pick up the 914/6.

What are you going to do with 2 cars. ??

B
Mueller
Same trailer....the darn /6 almost didn't fit due to the GT flares...I had one inch of space between the flares and the tire rack...talk about nervous when i hit any big bumps on the freeway blink.gif

When you get around to getting the /6 running I want it sold....the 911 and the 914/4 will keep me too busy (and broke) to properly maintain and semi-restore the /6 sad.gif

It was nice while it lasted..........
Jeroen
Looks like a nice car!
So, what ya gonna be 'modifying' on it first?
And more important, are you gonna stick with this one?

Send us more pics!

Cheers,

Jeroen
Gint
Hey almost is better than... well, almost....

nevermind.

Looks like a decent ride.

beer.gif
Mr.C
zzzzzzzzzzzz
r_towle
How much for the six????

As is is fine.

Rich
Curvie Roadlover
Mike, post some pics in the daylight for us. cool_shades.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.