Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Add me to the crash list
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dbelleperc
Some stupid ass lady pulled right in front of me yesterday and I smacked into her bumper. Not that much damage but now I am sure I need a new hood and heatlight bucket. But I was able to pound out a couple of the dents in the bumper and the inside of the trunk. Just more work in the making now. SHHHHH*T. And what suck the most I just replaced the hood. FOOKING FEMALE DOG. finger.gif
Aaron Cox
sucks man. insurance cover it? were you at fault?
dbelleperc
It was my fault, but I am not going to go thru the insurance. The lady was gitting on the freeway no traffic and desides to hesatate and stop right in the middle of the road.
Aaron Cox
no traffic on what i assume is the I-5? huh.gif
female drivers- especcialy old and asians, are a risk to society! laugh.gif jk
Bleyseng
Hey, watch the asian jokes, buddy!!! Jenny is one of the best drivers on this BBS!
Geoff
Aaron Cox
sorry jenny tongue.gif but, didnt you "spank a guardrail"? as someone put it.......jk i'll lay off the jokes biggrin.gif
EdwardBlume
Sorry bout the car, it's tough to handle when you wreck your car. Its especially bitter when its on you to fix it, and its an accident that could have been avoided if the other driver was driving in a predictable way.

On the other topic, there's a number of challenging drivers (regardless of gender or ethnicity) up here in Silicon Valley. Its frustrating, but it makes you a better driver for having to always keep your guard up for the unexpected.
huh.gif
Jenny
it's alright. I'm actually a mueba.gif ... yellow on the outside, white on the inside. And I'm planning on taking some DE once I have a running car. :finger2:

Jen
Tony C
Jen, that's one of the best posts I've read for a while.

biggrin.gif

-Tony
VegasRacer
QUOTE(cavwpguy @ May 16 2003, 08:04 PM)
its an accident that could have been avoided if the other driver was driving in a predictable way.

That's one reason I feel much safer on a race track than on a public street.
Not that there are not idiot drivers at the track.
It's just that I have some idea of what they are trying to do.
Scott Carlberg
QUOTE(Jenny @ May 16 2003, 08:49 PM)
it's alright. I'm actually a mueba.gif ... yellow on the outside, white on the inside. And I'm planning on taking some DE once I have a running car. :finger2:

Jen

Ok, wait just a DAMN minute...

Jen is white inside? WTH?

I always thought Jen was all Sugar inside, you know.... Sweet! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.