Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Orange County: '72 PORSCHE 914 (orange) $5500
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > CraigsList - 914 related Ads (RSS) > CA - South
914World
This is a great restoration project that is already partially completed. Already done: Engine (2150 with duel carburetors) is a high performance rebuilt engine, just installed. Transmission is a Rancho rebuilt transmission, just installed. Has a [...]
View the full article

THIS IS NOT A 914WORLD AD!
Do not reply to this thread! No one is listening!

Click on the "View the full article" link above to go to the actual Ad!
Beach914
QUOTE(914World @ Jan 29 2013, 01:35 PM) *

This is a great restoration project that is already partially completed.
Already done:
Engine (2150 with duel carburetors) is a high performance rebuilt engine, just installed.
Transmission is a Rancho rebuilt transmission, just installed.
Has a [...]

<div style="font-size: 12px; color: #000000;">View the full article

<div style="border: 1px solid #ff0000; background-color: #EE9DAD; width:90%; padding: 4px;"><font size=4>THIS IS NOT A 914WORLD AD!
Do not reply to this thread! No one is listening!</font>
Click on the "View the full article" link above to go to the actual Ad!</div></div>

Looked at this the other day as it is near my business. Car is at a small mechanic shop/car lot. fiberglass flares with pretty rough fender cut outs and no treatment underneath. Bodywork looks well done and its a nice "10 footer" . Roof has also been sanded and painted along with the sail panels. Hell hole, rear trunk, looks clean with no rust. Don't know about the front trunk and rockers.
Interior needs a lot of work, panel and wires hanging down in a non-stock way.
Twin sol exes but didn't know about the size when I looked at it.
Didn't talk to anyone about the car.

I can go back and make a more thourough eval if anyone is interested.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.