Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Aftermarket bumpers and slant nose conversion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
railey72
Hello all, I had a 73' a couple of years ago and am now in the market to buy another 914. I would like to find a decent runner that I can work on as a project. I would also like to do (or have someone install) a slant nose conversion or some sort of body kit to make the car stand out. I found a car on ebay that I really wanted but it was 1700 miles away. The ebay item number is 2498076750. Does anyone know who makes this slant nose body kit or one like it? I also like the look of some of the aftermarket race style bumpers. Can anyone help me with information on who makes either. Any info would be very helpful and appreciated. I can't wait to get my car and get involved with the message board. Thanks, Amy
Rog914
Beach Boys Racing in California I think still makes a slant kit in steel or fiberglass. I in the middle of moving and don't have there phone # right off hand. Someone here ought to have there phone # so you can get more info.

Ralph

74 2.0
SirAndy
the slant nose stuff was more of a '80s kind of thing.

i haven't seen any new kits for sale ...

you could always get a set of normal FG fenders and "shave" them yourself ...
cool.gif Andy
spare time toys
I found a slant nose kit on the bird board and modded it to keep the signal humps welder.gif
neo914-6
That looks like an old Rayco bodykit. Try these guys:
body kits
My experience and surveys show that fiberglass kits tend to crack where they are bonded and may trap moisture. Be extra carefull when inspecting for rust...
Felix
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.