Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Side Shift transmission plus linkage, shifter, engine mount bar, etc
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Chris H.
It's time to start installing the Subie drive train so I need to sell my trans. Engine is sold already.

It's a stock side shift trans out of a 1975 1.8L. Very good shape, no grinding gears. I will also include the engine mount (required for side shift conversion) plus new cone screws, new bushings (firewall, shift rod, ball cup), linkage, shifter, nice stock shift knob, plus a complete trans reseal kit (not really needed but while it's out you might as well do it!). If you've been considering a side shift conversion this gives you everything you need in one shot. Saves time and shipping costs.

Asking $400 plus shipping...

I am removing it this weekend!

Thanks,

Chris H.
euro911
Good deal for someone close by idea.gif
Chris H.
Thanks Mark! It's a great setup. Very WEIRD that I am selling it...

BTW I would consider splitting it up...but it's a better deal for someone as a conversion kit. We'll see how it goes.
both0128
QUOTE(Chris H. @ Jan 30 2013, 08:06 PM) *

It's time to start installing the Subie drive train so I need to sell my trans. Engine is sold already.

It's a stock side shift trans out of a 1975 1.8L. Very good shape, no grinding gears. I will also include the engine mount (required for side shift conversion) plus new cone screws, new bushings (firewall, shift rod, ball cup), linkage, shifter, nice stock shift knob, plus a complete trans reseal kit (not really needed but while it's out you might as well do it!). If you've been considering a side shift conversion this gives you everything you need in one shot. Saves time and shipping costs.

Asking $400 plus shipping...

I am removing it this weekend!

Thanks,
Chris H.

Greetings Chris,
Is there any chance you could sell me the transmission only and if so how much do you need. I'm just up in Wisconsin so I would come pick it up and save you the trouble of shipping. Let me know.pbotham@mhtc.net

Chris H.
Hello,

I may be delaying the sale of this since my engine may not be sold after all....

I'll certainly keep you posted and will contact you either way about selling just the trans once I get the engine thing figure out.

It's also been a bit more difficult mentally to remove and sell the engine and trans that came with the car and are working great. I need to either get it all sold and gone at once or keep it all, otherwise I will end up tripping over the leftovers for the next several years.

Thanks,

Chris
Chris H.
OK my neurosis is subsiding (at least around this topic smile.gif). The trans only is sold to both0128, everything else but the engine mount bar is sold to euro911. Only the side shift engine mount bar remains (just the bar itself, not the mounting hardware). $65 plus shipping.
Chris H.
OK the trans is back up for sale. I would sell it alone for $300. I'd really like to keep my commitment to euro911 although my original intention was to sell it all together..PM me if interested.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.