Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
chipparmelly
Here are the vastly reduced prices on various parts. Would like to see them go to good homes.
Complete A/C minus fan ready to be shipped $100. 70-71 Interior in good condition, one 3" tear above drivers side $75.00 numerous starters and alternators $20 each, front calipers $10 ea, targa tops $25, gas tank $20, emergency brake handle $10, center console with fair pad $20, windshield wipers $3, dog bone $6, Bursh muffler for 1.7 or 1.8 will send pics with request in good condition $125, exhaust pipes with bad heat exchangers but good pipes $100. Still numerous other parts, inquire and I will send pics and let you know what I have and the prices or make me an offer. 214-686-2136 Chip Thanks
steuspeed
Can you send me a pic of the console?

steuspeed@hotmail.com
chipparmelly
QUOTE(steuspeed @ Jan 31 2013, 12:24 PM) *

Can you send me a pic of the console?

steuspeed@hotmail.com

Just sent you a few.

Chip
dfelz
Can you send me some pictures of the windshield wipers, i would need two good, not bent ones.
Thanks
kid914
Interested in the a/c.. What year is it from? do you have pics.
wingnut86
PM sent for images of the 70-71 interior...
t collins
PM sent
thanks, tom
koolnoodle
Interested in the emergency brake handle. What year is it from? Can you send pic? koolnoodle@hotmail.com
rbmorrisiii
if koolnoodle doesn't take the emergency brake handle - can i take a look at it?

rbmorrisiii@gmail.com

Thanks.
johnpierre
Pm sent
SteveFB91
Wow, I thought I'd be the only one interested in the e-brake handle, actually I need the rod thing that runs through the middle. I put this add on here today with a pic:
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=205783
dknechtly
Hi, I live in Wylie right up the road. Do you have any rear brake cylinders? What color is the interior? Pic of the muffler?

Thanks, Dennis
dknechtly
Sorry, I mean rear brake calipers. Crazy me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.