Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Dealer/Aftermarket/Porsche Accessories do you have?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
lennyhope
I have a couple of Dealer supplied/Aftermarket /Porsche accessories on/for my 914......I know Bowlsby.net has them listed, but I wanted to see them on cars...

Black Scuttle Grille Trim
'Chrome' Scuttle Grille Trim
Rear Tail stripes
Side Porsche positive stripes
Complete hood vinyl mask (hood only not bra)
Rear reflector for 914 (not 911 cut down version)

I know Bowlsby.net has them listed, but I wanted to see them on cars...
What have you got on yours or at home?
tod914
Seat covers and Coco matts. The driver's matt has the Porsche logo embossed on it.

Click to view attachment
lennyhope
QUOTE(tod914 @ Jan 31 2013, 06:36 PM) *

Seat covers and Coco matts. The driver's matt has the Porsche logo embossed on it.

Click to view attachment

Where are the seat covers and mats from originally? They look cool.
NORD

Ball cap, T Shirt and Beach Towel. driving.gif
tod914
The matts came from the dealership where the car was purchased. Ted McWilliams out of Pittsburg, PA. The seat covers I was told came from a catalog. The original owner whom I got the car from, didn't recall which one. Maybe JC Whitney. They have been on the car since two weeks after purchase. I didn't see any labels on them when I had them dry cleaned. I'll take another look.

Here's a better shot of the matts.

Click to view attachment

TJB/914
QUOTE(tod914 @ Jan 31 2013, 01:36 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Todd,
Beautiful 914 pray.gif Your car is one of the best examples of 4-cylinder cars in all 914 world. It's worth $40K to $50K in my opinion. If 914-6's are now pushing $100K your's is not far behind. I know, I know this is not about 914 $$value, it's who has the best factory accessories. stirthepot.gif Just stiring the pot, these cars will become the next (air cooled) 356's. popcorn[1].gif
Tom
BTW: You need a factory rear fog light. lol-2.gif
JeffBowlsby
Tod...can I trouble you for a nice photo of the two mats drivers on left, pass on right for the site? That heelpad is not like the others I have seen...
toolguy
Believe it or not. . back in the 70's I knew a guy that hooked up his windshield washers into a bottle of wine in a cooler in the front trunk. . . he had a little hose under the dash. . when he turned on the washers, wine came out in the cockpit. .

tod914
Sure thing Jeff. I'll give you a close up of the heel pad as well. I'll get them over to you this weekend.
Tom, thanks for the compliment, again smile.gif. It has it's flaws, but presents itself very well. Think there is very few close to perfect original cars out there. Steve's and Dave Cheeks come to mind. Don Plant's is certianly one of them too. And you did one heck of a job on your car. I wish I could get 40-50K for it. That would get me into a six!
Hope those guys get their prices for those sixes. That would really do alot for the value of all our cars. To be perfectly honest, froggy is not a car I enjoy driving. I cringe every time I see someone blow though a stop sign or intersection when I'm driving it. Makes a nice garage ornament though. Next one down the road, will be one I can drive and enjoy. Like the ivory 75 I had years back.
zambezi
I also have some seat covers designed especially for the 914. Mine are different though but I like them. I keep them on to protect the original vinyl. Don't mind the dirty car, these are the only pics I could find showing the covers still on the seats.

Click to view attachment
zambezi
Here is another shot from the front with my daughter.

Click to view attachment
tod914
Definetly a much better design than the tartan ones. Mine tend to creep up on the seat pad. Future autocross racer riding shotgun?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.