Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCR 2013 prize hunt! Thanks to all our member vendors
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JRust
Okay I am heading up the prize drive for WCR 2013. I have allready gotten commitments from some of our member vendors. As always we will have some great prizes for WCR. We are always looking for more. So if you are a vendor trying to get your product out there. This is a great event to do it at. We give lot's of love to our vendors at the event & leading up to it. Not to mention after evilgrin.gif

Here is a list of prizes committed to at this point! Thanks to all our vendors for their great products piratenanner.gif

Eric at PMB Performance is donating a pair of 914 rear calipers ohmy.gif

Mark at 914rubber is donating ton's of misc rubber & 1 factory second WAS tops drooley.gif

Chris at CFR (Chris Foley Racing) is donating a few misc pieces. They are sure to be awesome whatever they end up being idea.gif

Dave (Sprinkle) is donating a few of his replacement TPS boards smile.gif

Zach (Vacca Rabite) Is donating one of his custom made shift knobs

Tony (TC 914-8) is donating a few of his custom 914 beer bottle openers

Garold is donating one of Mom's Service Covers drooley.gif . An absolute must have item for every 914 owner. I use mine all the time pray.gif

Carrie (A&P Girl) is donating one of her hardware kits cheer.gif

Craig at Camp914 is donating a few items yet to be determined also shades.gif

Ethan 73-914kid Is donating one of his 4 lug "stud conversions kits" chowtime.gif

Tod914 is donating some Throttle Body Gaskets shades.gif

Rhodyguy is Donating a the 1/20 scale ninefourteen BANDAI model is nos in box with the parts still on the trees. drooley.gif

Jeff Bowlsby is donating a gift certificate for one of his Alternator wiring harness's. It could also be applied to on of his other harness's or MPS rebuilds piratenanner.gif

Rich (rdauenhauer) is donating a new set of his rear Drop link's for sway bars piratenanner.gif

If I have forgotten anyone please feel free to let me know. We are so thankful to our wonderful community & our member Vendors. We look forward to another great West Coast Ramble. I will add you to our growing list if you have something you'd like to donate. You do not have to be a vendor. If you just have something cool you'd like to pass on. We will gladly send it on to another member piratenanner.gif
'73-914kid
I'll throw in a 4 lug stud conversion kit if youd like jaime. Yellow zinc and race studs
JRust
QUOTE('73-914kid @ Jan 31 2013, 01:04 PM) *

I'll throw in a 4 lug stud conversion kit if youd like jaime. Yellow zinc and race studs

Done & added! It's not until June. I'll send out reminders in April with shipping info biggrin.gif
tod914
Shoot me a reminder when it's getting closer to the event, and I'll send you out some throttle body gaskets.
JRust
QUOTE(tod914 @ Jan 31 2013, 02:22 PM) *

Shoot me a reminder when it's getting closer to the event, and I'll send you out some throttle body gaskets.

Nice thanks biggrin.gif
JRust
Just a friendly bump! Never to late for more prizes. Things are looking great & WCR is coming up quick piratenanner.gif Make sure to check out our list above from all our great Vendors & members pray.gif . The 914world is the best biggrin.gif
rhodyguy
the 1/20 scale ninefourteen BANDAI model is nos in box with the parts still on the trees.
JRust
I picked up one of Mom's Service covers piratenanner.gif this weekend while I was in Indiana!
It was great to meet Garold & talk 914's. Alot of what we will all be doing at WCR!

Huge thanks to Garold & his mom for donating such a great prize pray.gif . It's our great 914 community that make these event's so great. We truly appreciatte all the support from our vendors
aircooledtechguy
I'll donate a framed print of an X-ray I shot of a Dellorto carburetor in a type4 manifold. Makes good desk/garage art.
JRust
QUOTE(aircooledtechguy @ May 7 2013, 01:03 PM) *

I'll donate a framed print of an X-ray I shot of a Dellorto carburetor in a type4 manifold. Makes good desk/garage art.

Awesome! You just going to bring it with you to WCR? That works great biggrin.gif
Mikey914
Jamie or any of the vendors here that have donated, please PM me with the links you want to the WCR2013.info sponsor page.
Thanks
montoya 73 2.0
icon_bump.gif
Eric_Shea
Not sure where we stand... I probably received an e-mail or a PM but, way too many e-messages floating around in my world.

Count us in for a pair of these:

IPB Image
Mikey914
Vendor page is updated
http://wcr2013.info/Vendors___Links.html
JRust
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ May 19 2013, 09:04 PM) *

Perfect Mark! Thanks bud your doing a great job organizing everything. I this thread answered your questions on what vendors. If any more step up to the plate I will be sure to let you know biggrin.gif
biosurfer1
Mark, you might want to update the text on the vendor page...looks like you copied it during April fools day and there are some, ahmm, errors smile.gif
JeffBowlsby
Don't forget about me! Here is my logo for the flyer.

Jamie, email me your emai address, I'll send you the gift certificate... smile.gif

QUOTE(Mikey914 @ May 19 2013, 09:04 PM) *

montoya 73 2.0
icon_bump.gif
TC 914-8
I also Made 5 LED Tape style third brake lights for under the targa bar. The ones I made are 20" long as compaired to thie pict of my car w/ 30 " installed
There was a thread on it a while ago.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
914werke
Jamie, Mark & I talked shortly ago & I have a set of my *NEW* R. sway bar drop links I was going to contribute.

Seems it got lost in the shuffle.

R.
Mikey914
Got you both added.
Thanks,
Mark
JRust
QUOTE(TC 914-8 @ Jun 4 2013, 08:55 PM) *

I also Made 5 LED Tape style third brake lights for under the targa bar. The ones I made are 20" long as compaired to thie pict of my car w/ 30 " installed
There was a thread on it a while ago.

Does that mean you are doniting a few as prizes drooley.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.