Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB- 4 cyl 4-1 headers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
tornik550
Interesting in purchasing a set of 4-1 headers with stub pipes. I know there is currently a set euro race headers for sale here however the sale is pending.
tornik550
I can't even find any new ones for sale except OBX (obviously not an option) and the tangerine ones. I would love to get a set of tangerine headers but just out of my price range.
'73-914kid
Kerry Hunter is making them again, but those don't have stub pipes.
Look for the Euro race headers, or contact Triad.. there are a few manufacturers out there for less than the tangerie headers
tornik550
Any idea where to get eurorace headers? I cannot fin them online anymore. I contacted triad west however waiting on response.
tornik550
Any idea where to get eurorace headers? I cannot fin them online anymore. I contacted triad west however waiting on response.
'73-914kid
I think Paragon still sells the Eurorace headers.. IIRC
tornik550
Last chance for someone to sell their used set before I purchase a new set. Anyone?
MLedesma
I have a set of headers on a parts car. However they do not have the stub pipes. Let me know if you want me to pull them off and get pictures. You would want to replace everything after the collector as the previous owner had some POS muffler rigged up.

Matt
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.